EABOR Training & Expo 2021
Thu Nov 04 2021 at 09:00 am to 04:30 pmUTC-04:00
East Alabama Board of REALTORS® | Phenix City, AL
About this Event
Join FMLS at EABOR for a Free Day of CE Training and a Complimentary Chick-fil-A Lunch.
East Alabama Board of REALTORS®
1906 Crawford Road, Phenix City, AL 36867 Thursday, Nov 4th, 2021
- Matrix Basics: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm for the morning session*
- Realist: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm for the afternoon session*
This is a FREE event. Seating is limited.
Seating is limited to 200 per session so please register now to reserve your spot!
This is open to all EABOR members and Georgia REALTORS®.
Matrix Course Description 9:00 am - 12:00 pm – 3 CE Credits*
Matrix Basics is designed for new agents, brokers, and broker admins who are responsible for transactions with clients. This class provides a solid foundation for usage of Matrix with customers and clients.
In the Matrix Basics course, students will learn how to:
- Navigate Matrix
- Perform basic property searches using various searching techniques, including a Map search and cross property searches
- Add, edit and delete contacts
- Work with search results to view, print, email and pull driving directions for listings
- Save, recall and delete searches
- Set up automatic searches for near-instant results
- Access the Client Portal and use it to monitor customer viewing activity
- Customize personal preferences
Realist Course Description 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm - 3 CE Credits*
Realist is an all-in-one solution that will put the tools you need to do your job better, at your fingertips. It provides the agent with the additional information that can be found in the public tax record. Harness the power of Realist’s data with powerful and client-friendly visual reporting tools, which make market trends and home valuations easy to understand. Upon completion of this course, the agent will be able to:
- Access Realist from Matrix and an FMLS listing
- Modify Realist searching and display preferences
- Switch between list and Property Card views
- Perform multiple types of tax record searches using both tax and listing data
- Use dynamic mapping to visualize location, points of interest, boundaries and market conditions
- Extract and analyze pertinent property information including comparables, sell score indicators, last markets sales and history, mortgage history and property map
- Generate reports for your clients to show comparables, market trends, quality of life, schools, and neighborhood/area profiles
- Export records into standard mailing label format for marketing
* CE credits are available for both Alabama and Georgia real estate professionals, but you must be in the classroom promptly and for the entire time to receive the CE credits.
Where is it happening?East Alabama Board of REALTORS®, 1906 Crawford Road, Phenix City, United States