Drug Delivery Summit 2023
Wed Sep 06 2023 at 08:00 am to Thu Sep 07 2023 at 06:00 pm
Munich, Germany | Munich, BY
- Formulation design for poorly soluble compounds
- Understand the most recent technological advancements to improve the dissolution and bioavailability of poorly soluble drugs.
- New drug delivery technologies for better deliverability
- The future of drug deliveries across the skin barrier to the systemic circulation via Iontophoresis electroporation sonophoresis magnetophoresis dermal patches nanocarriers and needled and needle-less shots.
- Latest developments in controlled released technologies
- Evaluate controlled release methods that enhance drug therapy’s safety efficacy reliability and convenience by controlling the rate and duration of drug release to control drug actions.
- Optimising drug formulations for continuous manufacturing
- Learn about new methods in continuous pharmaceutical manufacturing for the pharmaceutical industry which offers the potential for cost reduction enhanced efficiency and economic viability.
- Overcoming the blood-brain barrier and re-engineering biologics
- Looking at the structural elements and anatomical features of the blood-brain barrier various in vivo in situ blood-brain barrier models and adopting molecular Trojan horse technologies.
- Developing new drug modalities and biotherapeutics
- Achieve a deeper understanding of biotherapeutics and novel drug modalities beyond traditional small molecules including RNA-based approaches targeted protein degradation covalent inhibitors next-generation peptides and antibodies.