Domingo de Tango
Sun Jan 30 2022 at 03:00 pm to 07:00 pm
Southbank Club | Bristol, EN
We get together on the last Sunday of the month for a tango lesson and to dance the afternoon off!
3 to 4pm lesson "feminine perspectives" with Elsa Godhino and assisted by Eduardo Bozzo. Ideas and tips for leaders and followers to get the most out of your social dance.
4 to 7pm tango dance, mostly traditional (with a couple of nuevo tandas).
£12 (lesson included).
See you on the dancefloor,
- please be considerate and take a Lateral Flow test in the 48 hours before the event
- an afternoon event means we can have doors open throughout for greater airflow and use the garden
- the ventilation has also been upgraded during the refurbishment
- we'll have hand sanitiser around the dance floor to use if switching partners
- please use a mask in the toilets as these are small spaces that must be used by everyone
Where is it happening?Southbank Club, Dean Lane, BS3 1DB Bristol, UK, Bristol, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays: