Divine - Baazigar Tour [Sydney]
Sun Aug 13 2023 at 06:30 pm
The Star Event Centre | North Sydney, NS
AdvertisementVivian Fernandes, popularly known as DIVINE, has gone onto become the embodiment of an entire generations' aspirations. His come up story & music inspired the blockbuster Bollywood film Gully Boy and sparked a new movement of Hip-Hop artists & fandom in India and beyond.
Having gone onto redefine the gold standard of the South Asian music industry, the superstar rapper has been taking Indian Hip-Hop global with every move he makes.
Youtube: 6.5 Million
Spotify: 4.9 Million
Instagram: 2.3 Million
Twitter: 119.3 K
Facebook: 637 K
- RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING HIP-HOP TO THE MAINSTREAM IN INDIA & SOUTH ASIA AND PIONEERED THE ‘gully rap’ movement.
- With over 2 billion views and 1.5 billion streams across full catalogue; he has 2x #1 albums to his credit on apple music and spotify charts in india; ‘kohinoor’ and ‘punya paap’.
- Collaborated with global superstars and legendary artists like Nas, Metallica, Sidhu Moose Wala, Russ, Pusha T, Jadakiss, Noizy, Hit-Boy, Javed Akhtar amongst others.
- Winner of coveted awards such as Filmfare, Zee Cine Awards, Star Screen for the hit 'Apna Time Ayega' in 2019 along with an MTV EMA for 'Best India Artist' in 2021.
- ‘kohinoor’ his debut album was released in partnership with nas’ mass apPeal and his own imprint gully gang, which went 20x platinum in india, with ‘chal bombay’ from the album hitting 30x platinum and more than 110 million views on youtube.
- DIVINE's first entrepreneurial venture, Gully Gang Entertainment, has gone onto solidify itself cultural force to be reckoned with in the media & entertainment sector. Housing a record label, content & live experiences verticals, the four-year-old company keeps expanding it's footprint with every passing year.
- In 2020, he released his sophomore album 'Punya Paap', which included some of his most popular and critically acclaimed tracks such as 3:59AM, Mirchi, Satya to name a few. With 200M+ streams and 500M+ video views across platforms, it's perhaps the most complete representation of his lyrical, musical and sonic versatility.
- First Indian rapper to be featured on Spotify's iconic Times Square Billboard in New York.
- In 2022, he released his third studio album titled 'Gunehgar' which included hits such as Baazigar, Gunehgar (Title Track) & Sitara amongst others.
- Perhaps his most viral track till date, 'Baazigar' has already gone onto achieve 80M+ streams across platforms along with almost 2M+ IG Reels & 300K YT Shorts.
- The album launch show for Gunehgar, held at NSCI SVP Stadium in Mumbai with 8000+ attendees was widely regarded as amongst the most iconic musical concerts to be held in the country till date.
- Known for his energetic and electrifying live concert experiences, he's gone onto headline multiple festivals and played over 300+ public shows across his glittering career.
Where is it happening?The Star Event Centre, North Sydney, Australia
Event Location & Nearby Stays: