Discover the Hidden Beauty of Nepal "Round 4"
Tue Oct 24 2023 at 08:45 pm to Sat Nov 04 2023 at 11:45 am
Kathmandu City, Nepal | Kathmandu, BA
AdvertisementDear guests, we are delighted to invite you to another exciting trip hosted by Passepartout.
ONCE AGAIN, we are Presenting Our crown Jewel, our Piece de resistance, get ready for an amazing adventure in NEPAL.
*Leave Cairo Tuesday 24 October, Arrive to Kathmandu Wednesday 25 October 2023.
*We'll spend 10 days full of activities and sightseeing, exploring the sights of Kathmandu Valley, Chitwan, Bandipur, and Pokhara.
*Travel back Saturday 4 November 2023.
*Our program will include a variety of activities like rafting, caves, cable cart ride, suspended bridges walk, National parks, historical sightseeing, temples, nature walks and of course shopping.
Per person in a double/triple room
*Early bird discounted price before 15 of September 2023.
*Normal rate applies after 15 September 2023.
- 8 nights bed & breakfast at Kathmandu, Bandipur & Pokhara.
- 2 Nights full board in Chitwan National Park including all tours & activities.
- One Domestic Flight.
- Transfers from/to Airport.
- Internal transfers by Private AC bus/van.
- Sightseeing program & entry tickets.
- White water rafting + Lunch.
- Cable cart ride.
- Nature Hike in a National Park.
- Boat ride in Phewa lake, Pokhara.
- English Speaking Guide.
- International Flights. (each guest is responsible for his reservation)
- Entry Visa
- Unmentioned meals.
- Single room supplement (upon availability)
- Extra activities upon request like zip line, paragliding and bungee jumping.
- Personal expenses (snacks, drinks, shopping, etc...).
- Tips for Local Community.
-Confirmation by 70% non-refundable deposit.
-Full payment before 10th of October 2023. (non-refundable upon cancelation after that date)
-Payment in US Dollars (Stamped, marked, old, torn bills will not be accepted)
A presentation will be available for interested guests to answer all inquiries and comments.
This trip is available for a limited number of guests, first come first serve.
Minimum number of guests 5 persons.
A valid passport for at least 6 months is required.
For reservation and inquiries, Please contact: Ahmed Allam 01005209179
Where is it happening?Kathmandu City, Nepal, Kathmandu, Nepal
Event Location & Nearby Stays: