Discover Green-Wood Trolley Tour
Sat Jan 29 2022 at 01:00 pm to Sat Mar 26 2022 at 03:00 pm
The Green-Wood Cemetery | Brooklyn, NY
About this Event
Join our expert tour guides aboard Green-Wood’s trolley to explore the Cemetery’s historic landscape and most fascinating permanent residents. If you have never been to Green-Wood, this is your opportunity to discover its 478 acres of art, history, and nature! You will tread where George Washington and his troops fought in the Battle of Brooklyn, hear the heartbreaking tale of the Roosevelt family, visit the grave of one of America’s greatest artists, and much more.
Before Purchasing Your Ticket, Please Note:
- Due to COVID-19, this tour may be canceled. Attendees will be notified immediately of any changes and your ticket(s) will be refunded.
- Attendees MUST wear a face covering at all times on the trolley, regardless of vaccine status, and follow ALL instructions and guidance from Cemetery staff and ambassadors. Green-Wood reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who refuses to comply with these guidelines, which are based on CDC, state, and city mandates.
- This trolley tour will involve briefly walking on uneven terrain and climbing steps; however attendees may stay seated in the trolley if they wish. Comfortable footwear is suggested.
- Location: Check-in takes place at the Historic Chapel at the Main Entrance at Fifth Avenue and 25th Street.
- There are no paper or e-tickets! Attendees will be checked in by name.
- Seating is limited. Trolley tours routinely sell out. We strongly suggest that you reserve tickets in advance to ensure a spot for your preferred day.!
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless the tour is canceled by Green-Wood) and cannot be exchanged for a different tour or date!
- Feeling Sick? Stay home if you are feeling sick or running a fever. We will credit your ticket(s) for a future tour or program, just email [email protected] prior to your tour. Please understand our staffing is limited and we will respond as soon as we can.
Green-Wood trolley tours are fully accessible and ADA compliant. In order to accommodate a wheelchair or other mobility aids on the trolley, arrangements must be made in advance. Please call 718-210-3080, ext. 1.
Where is it happening?The Green-Wood Cemetery, 500 25th Street, Brooklyn, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: