Demo & Dine: Crazy For Cranberries
Thu Oct 14 2021 at 06:30 pm to 08:00 pm
Central Market Houston | Houston, TX
About this Event
21 years & up
In this 1 1/2 hour class, you'll sit back and relax while we show you how to make the most of the tangy, tart, terrific taste both fresh and dried cranberries.
For ages 21 & up. A glass of wine will be paired with the meal.
- Roasted Carrot & Cranberry Salad
- Cranberry-braised Short Ribs with Butternut Squash Polenta
- Cranberry Cheese Cake
Safety & Precautions
- You will receive an email with a link to a waiver two (2) days prior to the class. We ask you return a signed copy of the waiver for each attendee via email prior to class.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of two hours. For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Where is it happening?Central Market Houston, 3815 Westheimer Road, Houston, United States