Dementia Care Partner Conference - FREE
Fri Jun 10 2022 at 10:00 am to 02:00 pm
Fox Valley Technical College | Appleton, WI
AdvertisementFREE Dementia Care Partner Conference
Develop the skills and learn about the available resources to become the best care partner you can be for your loved one with dementia or memory loss. The first annual Dementia Care Partner Conference is has been designed to bring together local dementia care experts to help guide you through the journey of dementia. Breakout sessions will include:
- On The Move – What about driving?
- Developing Meaningful Activities for People with Dementia
- It Still Takes a Village – Gathering Your Support Team
- Managing Transitions & Grief
- Coping With Challenging Situations in Dementia Care
- Considerations for Incontinence
Respite care will be available on-site as a creative engagement event for your loved one with dementia. Please contact FVMP directly at 920-225-1711 to arrange for respite care.
Registration is required. Register at www.FoxValleyMemoryProject.org/conference/
Where is it happening?Fox Valley Technical College, 1825 N Bluemound Dr, Appleton, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: