Dare to Lead™ with Anna Ranaldo
Wed Mar 15 2023 at 08:30 am to Thu Mar 16 2023 at 05:30 pm
Majestic Hotel | Adelaide, SA
New Release + Daring Teams Program
About this Event
Dare to Lead™ Leaders Workshop
Its landed! Dr Brené Brown has released the Updated Dare to Lead™ Program. This includes new leadership research and team courage reports. A revised workbook and an incredible three days worth of powerful content! Graduates of the three day program are then eligible to complete the Daring Teams Rollout Program. This equips you to coordinate a short series of lessons (with team workbook and content) within your own team or organisation. An incredibly powerful opportunity to shift culture and imbed the work of Dr Brené Brown further within your organisation.
What is Dare to Lead™?
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program for leaders delivered exclusively by Dare to Lead™ Certified Facilitators.
Brené is a research professor at the University of Houston where she holds the Huffington Foundation – Brené Brown Endowed Chair at The Graduate College of Social Work. She has spent the past two decades studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy, and most recently completed a seven-year study on courageous leadership. She is the author of five #1 New York Times bestsellers: The Gifts of Imperfection, Daring Greatly, Rising Strong, Braving the Wilderness, and Dare to Lead, which also debuted at #1 on The Wall Street Journal and Publisher’s Weekly list.
As a certified Dare to Lead™ (CDTLF) and The Daring Way™ (CDWF) facilitator Anna Ranaldo has been facilitating Dr Brené Browns workshops for the past 4 years as an leadership consultant, executive coach and change agent across Australia.
What people are saying
"Outstanding from the outset. Amazing content. Incredible two days that will reshape the way our team shows up with each other!" Telstra Leader
" Anna was amazing - a real gravitas that drew you in and engaged. What a women! Loved the connection with the videos from Brené. Team Leader Finance Sector
"Thank you Anna. Your heartfelt guidance, gentle stewardship and in-depth knowledge has helped me step into my arena without my old leadership armour. My new armour is courage!" Enterprise Change Leader
"Dare to Lead™ was so inspiring. This is one of the best courses I have ever attended. It was powerful and changed my thinking around myself and our workplace". Assistant Principal
What is Dare to Lead™ Leadership Training?
The most significant finding from Dr Brené Brown’s latest leadership research is that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable.
New Dare to Lead™ Format
- Prework - including Dare to Lead™ Leadership Assessment
- 2 Day in person workshop 15th-16th March
- Leadership Integration Plan - Follow-up Webinar 11th April
Who should attend?
Anyone passionate about building leadership confidence, accelerating performance in others or navigating organisational change.
You will learn:
1.The four essential skill sets for courageous leadership - 100% teachable, observable and measurable
2. 16 ways we "armor up" to deal with fear and how to guard against these barriers to daring leadership
3. Self awareness; who we are is how we lead. How to maintain alignment to your values
4. How to increase trust through greater empathy and how hold others accountable
5. Skills to stay in tough conversations when we want to tap out
6. How to reset after setbacks, failure or disappointment
What you receive:
- New! Dare to Lead™ workbook
- Exclusive Dare to Lead™ video content from Dr Brené Brown
- Dare to Lead Leadership Assessment
- Graduate community access to our FREE Brave Business Forums
- Dare to Lead™ Participant Trained - A LinkedIn Badge to promote your new skills!
- Daring Teams Rollout Program. Graduates of Dare to Lead™ can apply for the Daring Teams Rollout Program. This allows you to coordinate and upskill your team, or people within your organisation using the Daring Teams Rollout 7 week program. This is only available to Dare to Lead™ Trained Participants i.e. those who graduate from the Dare to Lead™ V2 (2021 and beyond programs).
DARE TO LEAD™ PARTICIPANT TRAINED RECOGNITION
As a Dare to Lead™ participant you have the option to become a Dare to Lead™ Trained participant. This allows you to place a Dare to Lead™ Trained badge on your LinkedIn Profile.
Further information is available at https://daretolead.brenebrown.com
IS MY REGISTRATION & TICKET TRANSFERABLE?
We do not refund tickets however you can transfer your ticket. Please notify [email protected] 2 weeks in advance of DTL commencement date if you require to transfer your ticket to another person or to a future DTL date. One transfer option is allowed and must be taken within 6mths of your first booking. If less than 48 hours transfer notice provided, there may be an additional fee incurred to cover venue/catering charges.
CAN WE TAILOR THIS PROGRAM TO SUPPORT OUR ORGANISATION?
Absolutely. In the four years since I became certified in Dr Brené Browns work, I have seen amazing results partnering with intact teams to support change agility, culture change and team effectiveness. Contact me today to explore how this powerful work can help you build braver leaders and courageous cultures.
DARE TO LEAD™ TEAM REPORTS
For intact teams the Dare to Lead™ Team Assessment and Trust Reports are available. These provide invaluable data to support courageous leadership and culture change at a group level.
Contact [email protected] + 61 418 253 138
Where is it happening?Majestic Hotel, 55 Frome Street, Adelaide, Australia
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
AUD 1200.00 to AUD 1470.00