Countdown to the future of measurement
Tue Jun 13 2023 at 08:30 am to 01:00 pm
Google, Amsterdam | Amsterdam, NH
About this Event
About this event
With the impending deprecation of 3rd party cookies and other digital identifiers, evolving legislation, and heightened privacy expectations from consumers, we find ourselves counting down to a new era for digital marketing. To a future where privacy is at the forefront of everything we do.
Once a distant horizon, we are now just weeks away from a major milestone of this new era. After more than 17 years as a crucial part of the online marketing ecosystem, standard Universal Analytics properties will stop processing data on July 1st 2023. With this in mind, TRKKN has been partnering with Google to create a forward looking point of view on analytics solutions that consider both the protection of consumers’ personal data as well as the marketers’ needs for actionable data and insights.
We’re inviting YOU to join us at the first TRKKtalks Amsterdam hosted together with Google to share our take on the future of measurement. We’ll present some of our own privacy-centric solutions and give the latest on GA4, Google Cloud, and the Google Marketing Platform stack. The event will be led by TRKKN, a leading Google partner in analytics, data, privacy, and technology.
What to expect from the Event
- Marketers & technology will tap into expertise on new ways to ensure data & analytics remain at the core of their decision making.
- You’ll get insights from TRKKN and Google leaders who will share how to prepare for this new era of measurement, based on their own experiences.
What You’ll Gain from Our Event
- A detailed view of the marketing measurement challenges that are keeping marketers and advertisers busy and solutions on how to deal with them.
- Expert tips & advice on how to get more value from GMP and Google Cloud
- Concrete steps to increase data collection that will enable future proof analytics solutions such as Marketing Mix Modelling & Consent Mode
- An introduction to TRKKN and how we future proof digital business
- A deeper understanding of TRKKN’s approach to data & tech ownership, and how it can help your company to be ready for the future
- Learn how TRKKN can help you to put data privacy first
- Great networking and opportunities to ask your questions directly to the experts
- Delicious breakfast and lunch at the Google offices in Amsterdam.
Who Will Get the Most out of the Event
Marketing directors/managers, Data lovers, Technology enthusiasts & decision makers.
Registration is open! Save your spot! First-come first-serve!
Where is it happening?Google, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Event Location & Nearby Stays: