Coping with Deployments Workshop #2 with the AZ National Guard/Red Cross
Sat Jun 12 2021 at 10:00 am to 11:30 amUTC-07:00
Arizona National Guard Papago Park Military Reservation | Phoenix, AZ
About this Event
These courses will be facilitated by licensed mental health practitioners who volunteer with the Red Cross.
What This Course is About:
To help you, as military family members, learn about:
- Your strengths and how to become even stronger
- Ways to apply your strengths during times of stress
- How you can support each other during challenging life circumstances
Psychological Resilience :
The natural ongoing process of meeting and effectively adapting to challenges.
- Natural = from experiences
- A Process = not a personality trait
- Ongoing = continual learning
- Adapting to challenges = accepting changes
We are looking forward to having you join us in this workshop and many more to come too!
Where is it happening?Arizona National Guard Papago Park Military Reservation, 5636 East McDowell Road, Phoenix, United States