Comedy in Harlem: Harlem’s New Home for Stand-up Comedy
Wed May 31 2023 at 06:00 pm to 07:30 pm
Comedy In Harlem | New York, NY
About this Event
Every Wednesday, Comedy In Harlem is running the Stand up & Work it Out show for comedians looking to get better with real live feedback. The night will feature 6 comedians performing their set in front of a live audience and hosted by Aarian Punter. The feedback will be given by Kenny Williams and club owner Jamie Roberts to help comedians develop their routines. With Kenny and Jamie providing the feedback it will be a fun night for both the audience and the comedians performing.
- All sales final. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Ages 16 and up only
- Individual comedian appearances are subject to change without notice
- For groups of 7+, please email [email protected]
- Seating will be assigned based on on-time check-in by groups as purchased. We cannot guarantee larger parties will be seated together or that tickets purchased separately can be combined at larger tables.
- Walk up cover is higher than the online presale price.
SALES ARE FINAL
Where is it happening?Comedy In Harlem, 508 East 117th Street, New York, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: