Cinnamon Snail Vegan Pop-Up Dinner
Tue Oct 03 2023 at 07:00 pm to 09:00 pm
The Whitechapel Projects | Long Branch, NJ
About this Event
➡️ PLEASE READ THIS: You need to order food, not just sign up for the event. If you do not place an order for food in advance we will not have it for you.
Chef Adam Sobel is bringing The Cinnamon Snail's most beloved dishes to a one-night-only pop-up dinner event at Whitechapel Projects in Long Branch, NJ. Get ready to finally smash your Cinnamon Snail faves again!? Menu:
Beastmode Burger Deluxe: Cinnamon Snail’s pretty famous bourbon BBQ grilled ancho chili seitan burger, stacked with jalapeno mac n cheese, smoked chili coconut bacon, arugula, and chipotle mayo on a toasted pretzel bun.
Maple Mustard Tempeh: Maple-mustard grilled tempeh with marinated kale, onion, tomato, and roasted garlic aioli on grilled spelt bread.
Thanksgiving Sandoo: Porcini mushroom-simmered seitan with parsnip sage bread pudding, cranberry orange relish, marinated kale, and roasted garlic aioli on a grilled baguette.? Assorted Donuts:
Order individually or by the box
- Vanilla Bourbon Crème Brûlée
- Apple Cider with Cinnamon Sugar
- Rich Chocolate Cake
- Raspberry Cheesecake
- Freshly Baked Hot Cinnamon Rolls
- Hulk Hogan Fudgie Wudgie
Refresh yourself with a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available at the Whitechapel Projects bar.
?️ Limited Availability:
All orders must be placed in advance, ensuring that there is enough for everyone. A limited supply of extra food and CS merchandise will be available on-site on a first come, first serve basis.
? To join this BOMB vegan soirée, register for the event here on eventbrite, and select your menu items. You can grab your order and take it to go (some folks are planning to fill their freezers and whatnot), but there is seating at WCP and folks will be chowing down together in harmony while we sling hot fresh food out as fast as we can make it.
Can't wait to see ya and make you something yummy!
?♀️ What has the Cinnamon Snail been up to since last you dined?
- Classes: Chef Adam Sobel has been teaching monthly online cooking classes and has a vegan cooking membership.
- Rad new thing: We launched GALACTIC MEGASTALLION- a weekly pop-up restaurant at the Red Bank NJ farmers market. Every Sunday from 9am-2pm. Every year is a different theme (this year has been Middle Eastern), and every week is a 100% completely new menu featuring small plates, fresh beverages, and desserts.
- Catering & Recipe Development: We have been catering fantastic weddings and large events, and offering culinary consulting services to restaurants all around the world.
- Blog: Chef Adam Sobel shares a few new recipes every week on his recipe site.
Where is it happening?The Whitechapel Projects, 15 2nd Avenue, Long Branch, United States
USD 0.00 to USD 50.00