Christmas Wreaths - Festive Botanical Edition
Sat Dec 10 2022 at 10:00 am
Hobby Studio | Perth, WA
AdvertisementLet's get Merry and enjoy a Saturday morning with some festive fun!
In this workshop, the fab El from Maple & Wren will teach you how to construct and build a beautiful festive wreath ready to hang on your door. You’ll be given all the materials to create a stunning natural wreath using a gorgeous variety of fresh & dried botanicals. This wreath will then dry naturally for you to use all season long (even use it again for Christmas in July).
Included in this workshop:
- All foliage, decorations, materials and sundries
- An introduction to buying, preparing and arranging botanicals
- Tips and tricks to encourage you to continue your arranging journey at home
- Instructions & guidance from one of Perth’s best florists
- Gorgeous take-home creation
- Christmas carols!
The House of Hobby Experience, included in every workshop.
- Our amazing workshop hosts are at every workshop to ensure you are well looked after.
- Free-flowing bubbles, wine and mimosa
- Bottomless Orange Juice, Sparkling water, Tea, Coffee and more.
- Gourmet Grazing Platter
- We work with some of Perth's best creatives to ensure an unforgettable creative experience
- High-quality workshop supplies
We can’t wait to introduce you to your next creative addiction and soul-satisfying hobby. Tickets are strictly limited, this workshop is in high demand & will sell out. Note: Attendees must be over 18 years of age
For all our workshop terms, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
Where is it happening?Hobby Studio, 28 Drummond Pl,Perth,WA,Australia, Perth, Australia
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
AUD 157.48 to AUD 162.65