Chartered Institute of Fundraising West Midlands Second Thursday - Feb
Thu Feb 09 2023 at 04:00 pm to 05:15 pm
Nettl Birmingham, 37A Great Charles Street Queensway | Birmingham, EN
About this Event
We're coming to you on the Second Thursday of every month. Providing you, with your monthly opportunity to meet, network and share ideas, sometimes virtually, other times in person, with other Fundraising Professionals across the West Midlands.
Please note, this is an in person event and spaces are limited.
Come along to this month's session to hear from the wonderful Sanita Guddu, Legacy Fundraising Specialist at Persuasion - Consultancy and Training
20 Legacy marketing ideas you can implement - yes 20!
Some of them are going to be low cost, some require little time. And some you'll need to put some budget and extra resource into.
During the session I will invite a couple of attendees to pick 3 that resonate with them and could implement in the next 3 months. I will then guide attendees on how to make the most of their choices.
My fundraising career started in 2005 (Community, IG, Events & Corporate Partnerships). In 2008, I found my calling as a Legacy Fundraiser.
I have clocked up the best part of 15 years in the ‘Legacy world’, recruiting donors, managing teams, co-ordinating & presenting at over 100 Legacy events and giving over 200 Legacy talks in the community.
Legacies is my ‘labour of love’. So I created Legacy Fundraising Chat - a FREE podcast for you designed to help charities increase their Legacy income with easy actionable tips.
I can’t wait to share all that I know and continue to learn.
Our privacy notice is available at https://www.institute-of-fundraising.org.uk/privacy-policy/
If you register for this event you agree to abide by the declaration below and our Code of Behaviour for Training and Events:
I share the Chartered Institute’s ambition to create a culture where everyone is not just safe, but able to truly thrive. I have read carefully and understand the Code of Behaviour for Training and Events. I hereby agree to abide by its requirements and commit to upholding the standards of conduct required.
I declare that:
• I am not currently suspended due to an investigation by the Chartered Institute.
• I have not previously been found to have violated any of the behaviours outlined in this Code of Behaviour.
• I have not received sanctions by the Chartered Institute which prevent me from participating in this event / training.
In the event of a violation of this Code of Behaviour I accept that:
• My organisation (if relevant) may be notified of the violation and proposed course of action.
• Support may be withdrawn from me to attend the event, and I may not be invited to future events.
• The Chartered Institute is not liable or responsible for any legal actions brought against me and I will be responsible for all legal costs in such circumstances
Where is it happening?Nettl Birmingham, 37A Great Charles Street Queensway, 37A Great Charles Street Queensway, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
GBP 0.00 to GBP 5.00