Charlotte, NC ServSafe® Manager Exam & Instructor-Led Course
Thu Oct 14 2021 at 09:00 am to 06:00 pm
Charlotte, NC ServSafe® Certification | Charlotte, NC
About this Event
ServSafe® Manager Exam & Instructor-Led Course (One Day Session) is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP). The program blends the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research, and years of food sanitation training experience. Managers learn to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. All content and materials are based on actual job tasks identified by a foodservice industry expert.
The ServSafe® program is developed by the National Restaurant Association with the help of foodservice industry experts who face the same risks you do every day. The ServSafe® Program's years of experience and inside knowledge of the foodservice industry are at the core of our courses, exams, and materials. We can prepare you to handle food sanitation risks because we have direct experience with it. We also have reliable materials, flexible options, and expert food safety educators.
Certification Options Tickets
- All certification options are displayed once you click the "Select A Date" button and click the "Register" button or you can view all prices at ServSafe® Certification Exam & Instructor-Led Course Details. All fees charged are collected by Eventbrite.com.
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday - Friday : 7:30 am - 5:30 pm CST
- As stated in the 2017 FDA Food Code - Section 2-102.12: The Person In Charge (PIC) shall be the Certified Food Protection Manager. Must be on duty at all times that food & beverage is being prepared and served. Please review local regulatory requirements for what is required in your area - Regulatory Map.
Study Materials & Books
- All registrations will receive a confirmation email with downloadable training materials as well in our mobile app "HRBOnDemand" Apple App Store or Google Play App Store.
- This is a hybrid course meaning that self-study is required prior to the session with a review of the study guide, practice test, and watching select videos before the session date.
- If you would like a copy of the current ServSafe® Book you may purchase it at an added cost - ServSafe® Manager Training and Certification Exam Products. HRBUniversal does not require the book to attend the Instructor-Led Course or sit for the exam.
Course & Exam Schedule
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm – Lecture
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Lunch Break
- 5:00 pm – Exam will be administered. Once the exam starts no one will be allowed in the exam room. Most people take 45 minutes to 1 hour to take the exam but you do have up to 2 hours to complete it.
Please view the following policies prior to registration.
- Instructor-Led Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
- Terms of Service - Download or View Online
- Trademark & Copyright - Download or View Online
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.
Where is it happening?Charlotte, NC ServSafe® Certification, United States
USD 77.82 to USD 340.00