Certified Scrum Product Owner Certificatn Training in San Luis Obispo, CA
Thu Mar 23 2023 at 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
San Luis Obispo, CA | San Luis Obispo, CA
About this Event
If you’re someone who is comfortable with the “business side” of projects, you are probably the right person to become a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO). While the ScrumMaster helps the Scrum Team work together to learn and implement Scrum, as a CSPO, you create the product vision, order the Product Backlog, and make sure the best possible job is done to delight the customer.
This CSPO certification training will help you learn how to improve product value by speeding the delivery of product features, lead scrum teams, effectively communicate what you want your product to do, and maximize project ROI. It is the ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to pursue a career in project management
CSPO certification course is designed for professionals placed at the critical position of product owners; a place from where they contribute to the high-performing scrum teams. The course is delivered by a certified Scrum trainer having extensive professional experience and aims at delivering real-life competencies.
The CSPO is a high-end certification that explores the competencies required for being a Product owner, working with Product assumptions and backlogs along with supplementing the understanding of customers and users. With the CSPO certification, you would be able to:
- Have a clear insight into the roles of Product owners
- Effectively work with multiple teams along with holding a proper understanding of Customers and Users to provide deliverables for the stakeholders
- Work effectively with product assumptions and backlogs
As a CSPO, you'll:
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting agile practices
- Maximize the value of your team’s work and resulting products
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Product Owner role
- Engage with a global community of agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
- Begin your agile journey to your Certified Scrum Professional-Product Owner (CSP-PO)
- 2-day of assured instructor-led online live training
- Access to CP’s study guide designed by industry experts
- Chapter-end quiz and exercises to gauge learning
- Case-studies to provide real-life competencies
- Recorded training videos for future reference
- Scrum and Agile Framework
- Release management
- Leadership skills to manage agile teams
The median salary of a CSPO professional is $105,000 a year, according to recent surveys by payscale.com. The demand for CSPO professionals continues to increase and Fortune 500 companies are continually hiring CSPO professionals.
There are no set eligibility requirements for the CSPO certification. Any professional interested in attaining Scrum certification may attend the CSPO training course.
What is a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)?
As defined by the Scrum Alliance, a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) is someone who has been taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer about the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that will enable them to fulfil the role of Scrum Product Owner.
Taking a CSPO course is a first step on the path to becoming a product owner.
Experience and continuing education are necessary for someone to become a product owner.
CSPO® Certification Training Exam & Certification
On successful completion of a training, two days (16 hours) CSPO course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer (such as this course), you will receive a Certificate from Scrum Alliance designating you as Certified Scrum Product Owner. The certification includes a two-year membership in Scrum Alliance.
CSPO® Certification Training Curriculum
- Scrum Basics
- Role & Responsibilities
- Product Vision
- Product Backlog
- Release Management
Why global corporate prefers Reform Skills Inc as their training partner
A provider of Enterprise Learning Solutions (ELS), Reform Skills Inc creates industry-fit talents through training, coaching, and consulting by globally-acclaimed trainers. Much of Reform Skills repute in co-creating business value stems from:
- Training delivered in 45+ countries.
- 250+ industry-relevant courses.
- Consulting and coaching to transform organizations.
- Trainers with experience in Retail, E-commerce, Energy & Utilities, etc.
*We conduct corporate trainings on your preferred dates and location for no additional cost.
Please note: CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner) is a 2-day training program (Thursday-Friday). Eventbrite page will show up only the start dates of all training sessions.
Contact us for more information:
Email: [email protected]
Where is it happening?San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 799.00 to USD 1099.00