Certified Business Analysis Professional Certi Training in Jacksonville, FL
Tue Mar 28 2023 at 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
Jacksonville, FL | Jacksonville, FL
About this Event
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) is a professional certification program on business analysis. This program is ideal for professionals who have extensive business knowledge and have years of experience in the practical business world.
This CBAP training is designed to help professionals gain new skills and expertise in advanced documentation, effective planning, and the creation of business solutions. This CBAP exam preparation course aligns with the high standards set by IIBA® and will ensure continued success in the field of business analysis. Professionals with CBAP certification will be able to stay relevant to rapid changes in the IT industry and competencies in all aspects of business analysis.
This training covers the core concepts of business analysis and the six knowledge areas of the BABOK® Guide Version 3, this CBAP course prepares you to ace the IIBA-CBAP exam.
Be a part of Instil Learning’s 4-day CBAP® certification course and receive courseware designed by industry experts. You now have the chance to learn from instructors having over 15 years of industry experience. Post-training you will have the knowledge and skills to designate yourself an expert Business analyst and will be able to clear the IIBA® governed CBAP® certification exam.
CBAP® Certification Training Information
Governed by the International Institute of Business Analysis, the CBAP certification credential was first given in 2006 and since then the designation has become synonymous with having extensive experience in the business analysis. A professional holding CBAP certification is expected to:
- Have extensive and elaborate knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of the business analyst and how can business analysis be utilized to magnify project and organizational performance.
- Be a master of the knowledge areas identified by BABOK v2.0 and utilize them to create an impact on the business needs and solutions.
- Induct analytical thinking into the business analysis processes and induct problem-solving mindset in the team.
- 4-day of assured Instructor-led online/ Classroom training
- Access to CP’s study guide designed by industry experts
- 35 PDU certificate on completion of the training
- 240 practice questions to gauge your learning
- Application assistance and Support by Certified Staff
Obtaining a CBAP certification validates your proficiency in business analysis and enhances your leadership skills, employability, marketability, and earning potential. According to IIBA®, CBAP certification holders earn 13-percent more compared to non-certified peers.
- It demonstrates you have the knowledge, competencies and experience as a highly effective business analysis professional.
- It allows you to stand out to employers and peers by showcasing your dedication to your career and the profession of business analysis.
The IIBA® CBAP Training Course is best suited for business analysis professionals with seven to ten years of experience, senior analysis professionals, and project managers.
To get the CBAP® certification, the participant must have:
- At least 7500 hours of Business Analysis work experience aligned with BABOK® Guide
- 35 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- Two references from a manager, Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) recipient or clients
- Signed Code of Conduct
CBAP® Certification Training Exam & Certification
- No. of questions: 120 MCQ
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Pass score: Not specified officially
- For IIBA Member: $325.00 USD
- For Non-member: $450.00 USD
- For IIBA Member: $250.00 USD
- For Non-member: $375.00 USD
- Introduction to IIBA CBAP Version 3.0 Certification Program
- Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Lifecycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Underlying Competencies
How is the CBAP® exam structured?
The CBAP® exam is a three and a half hours exam and consists of 120 multiple-choice questions. The questions are based on case studies (one to one and a half pages of information) with multiple questions about each case. The exam assesses the candidate’s competency of practical applications of the defined skills for this level certification in the IIBA® Certification framework.
What kind of course completion certificate is provided after the training?
On completion of 4 day of In-person/Online training, you will receive a 35 PDU's certificate. A soft copy of the certificate will be mailed to your registered email address within 48 hours of course completion.
What is the passing score for CBAP certification?
IIBA doesn’t provide any specific information on the passing score. However, one must aim for scoring 75% minimum in all the knowledge areas and overall.
Why global corporate prefers Reform Skills Inc as their training partner
A provider of Enterprise Learning Solutions (ELS), Reform Skills Inc creates industry-fit talents through training, coaching, and consulting by globally-acclaimed trainers. Much of Reform Skills Inc repute in co-creating business value stems from:
- Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
- Training delivered in 45+ countries.
- 250+ industry-relevant courses.
- Consulting and coaching to transform organizations.
- Trainers with experience in Retail, E-commerce, Energy & Utilities, etc.
*We conduct corporate trainings on your preferred dates and location for no additional cost.
Please note: CBAP is a 4-day training program (Tuesday-Friday). Eventbrite page will show up only the start dates of all training sessions.
Contact us for more information:
Email: [email protected]
Where is it happening?Jacksonville, FL, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 1749.00 to USD 2199.00