CCC Workshop 3 - Building Trust through Understanding People 人際交往及建立信任關係
Tue Feb 08 2022 at 09:30 am to 05:00 pm
The Hong Kong Management Association | Hong kong, HK
About this Event
***In view of the current COVID-19 restrictions and to ensure safety for our clients and participants, we have decided to postpone the upcoming "Courageous Conversations Challenge" public program scheduled for Feb 8. The new schedule will be announced once we have a positive update on the containment of the current pandemic situation. Thank you for your understanding.***
Understanding people has always been a challenge but with the current situation globally, people have become less predictable and ever so hard to read. In fact the same person could seem like a different person at two different meetings/discussion. The dynamics are changing so fast and we have to remind ourselves how important it has become for us now more than ever - to read people and be able to use the right skills at the right time and with the right person.
Understanding people through the four basic behavior styles
- What style are you?
- Identify and describe the major characteristics, strengths, preferences and limitations of the four behavioral styles: DiSC.
- People reading
- Use the DiSC system to identify the behavioral styles of others
- How can we read & identify different styles
Building trust & liking
- Developing & projecting credibility
- Developing & projecting capability
- Developing & projecting compatibility
Understanding the motivators
- What is motivation?
- G – E – C – F / WIIFM
Understanding the feedback process
- Types of feedback (Self-feedback, Motivational feedback, developmental feedback)
- Using the “Sandwich” approach
- Stating the issues of concern and providing evidence
- Executing the “SBI” methodology
- Crediting & constructive criticism
Summary, evaluation & close of seminar
- Understand people better
- Build stronger relationships and trust
- Be more effective in helping people
- Gain confidence in giving feedback
Participant who complete the workshop will receive certificates from EHP Hong Kong and The Curioust Consulting.
Dates & time:
February 8, Tuesday, 9:30AM - 5:00PM HKT
The Hong Kong Management Association
14/F, Fairmont House, 8 Cotton Tree Drive, Central, HONG KONG
- Program will be conducted in Cantonese, supplemented by English handouts
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask all participants to wear a mask when attending the event
- Food and beverages will not be provided during the event due to the Covid-19 pandemic situation
Raju Sajnani (Director and lead trainer of EHP Hong Kong)
Raju has had over 30 years’ experience in the training industry, the recent 20 years running his own consulting business and prior to that 10 years having worked for two major training organizations, Learning International formerly known as Xerox Learning Systems, (and finally as AchieveGlobal), and Dale Carnegie, as both a Training Consultant, and finally as one of the Institute Directors. Raju joined Huthwaite as Senior Consultant in 2004. He was one of the first batches of Huthwaite trainers certified to facilitate SPIN programs in Asia.
In 2002-2003, he was appointed by The Chinese University of Hong Kong as Adjunct Associate Professor in the Office of University General Education and was offered an honorary appointment of Module Director of the Leadership Skills Training Module of the Leadership Development Program (LDP) at the University.
Amito Li (Founder and consultant of The Curioust Consulting)
Amito is a facilitator in the making with over 10 years’ experience in training industry working with clients. Starting in 2021, she is entering into the delivery & facilitation arena.
In the last 10 years, she has been managing teams and the business across Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Beijing and Bangkok. She worked her way up from consultative selling, business development, & key account management to General Manager and Managing Director in training consulting firms.
She has worked with client in diverse industries including pharmaceuticals, technology, insurance, investment banking, airlines, telecommunications, fintech, startup incubation, property development, hotel, manufacturing, etc.
Where is it happening?The Hong Kong Management Association, 8 Cotton Tree Drive, Hong kong, Hong Kong
Event Location & Nearby Stays: