CC: Tahoe Water Quality Adventure w/ Lauren Castro
Thu Oct 06 2022 at 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Ski Run Marina | South Lake Tahoe, CA
About this Event
The trip consist of two segments: on-the-water instruction and an on-shore lesson. During the first hour students are welcomed aboard the Prophet, where they learn about the importance of plankton before breaking into groups and rotating between three stations.
This event is for students in 6th-8th grade only.
The beach at the Ski Run Marina is the perfect place to gather once the field trip is over and dicuss what we have learned over lunch. Make sure you pack a picnic or bring money for lunch (several restuarants at the marina) to enjoy some time playing and connecting with others after!
Please wear layers and wear clothing that you are not afraid to get a little wet. We will be on a boat on the lake for the first hour of the field trip so dress accordingly. The weather might be chilly when we are on the lake so bundle up!
Check-in: 9:30 AM.
Please plan your driving time to the marina accordingly so that you are checked in and ready to go as our tour will begin PROMPTLY at 10:00 AM.
Cost: $18.50 per person
All field trips require that you have a waiver on file. Please click here to submit the waiver if you have not already done so.
Please double-check your calendar and consider any potential conflicts that could interfere with your attendance at this event before you register. Please do not register to hold a spot that could otherwise be reserved by another family who wants to attend. Refunds for cancelations are not guaranteed. Carefully read our cancellation policy.
• Refunds are unavailable if you cancel within two weeks of the event. We will do our best to offer your tickets to the waitlist if there is one. However, we cannot offer refunds if we are unable to fill your spots.
• Please realize we do have some non-refundable events. Non-refundable events will be clearly noted in the event description.
• Please know that multiple cancellations might affect your ability to register for field trips in the future.
• Parent chaperones are required for direct student supervision for all grade levels. You must ensure that you have a ticket for EVERY participant, including chaperones and non-student siblings. Guidelines for sibling tickets will be clearly noted in the event description.
• If the appropriate number and type of tickets have not been purchased, the trip coordinator will be unable to accommodate your participation at the event.
• Please pay careful attention to any participant restrictions, such as age or grade. If you register a student outside of the parameters of the trip requirements, we will need to cancel your tickets.
• Thank you in advance for your courteous participation in our community events and field trips. Please don’t hesitate to contact the event coordinator if you have any questions or concerns about field trip registration or cancellations.
Where is it happening?Ski Run Marina, 900 Ski Run Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 0.00 to USD 18.50