Canva Workshop 201
Tue Jun 13 2023 at 09:30 am to 11:30 am
Stewart Title (1st floor conference room) | Denver, CO
About this Event
Want to design Canva graphics that look and feel like you, attract your people, and boost closings?
Why real estate agents use Canva:
- In the world of real estate, high-quality content and marketing materials are an essential part of the home buying and selling process. But creating professional visual content to help clients find you can be time consuming, and employing designers can be expensive.
- Create on-brand social media posts quickly, on any device.
- Improve brand awareness and consistency
But getting started with Canva can be so overwhelming.
In this class, we will build upon the skills learned in Canva 101 and explore more advanced features of the platform. The agenda for the class will include:
Designing for Real Estate:
- Tips and tricks for creating real estate-related designs
- Designing for different social media platforms
- Designing for print media
- Basic templates every Realtor should have for social.
Advanced Design Techniques:
- Creating and editing custom graphics / logos
- Using Canva's "magic resize" feature
- Managing brand assets in Canva Pro
- Using the "Brand Kit" to maintain brand consistency
By the end of this workshop, you will have a deeper understanding of Canva's advanced features and be able to create professional designs specific to your real estate business.
Where is it happening?Stewart Title (1st floor conference room), 7979 East Tufts Avenue, Denver, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: