Camelot Golf Classic Networking Night
Thu Oct 14 2021 at 06:30 pm to 08:00 pm
Westchase Golf Club | Tampa, FL
About this Event
Camelot Community Care and our event host, Bank of Tampa, cordially invite you the the Network Pairings Party of a lifetime! Slated for Thursday, October 14, 2021 at Wetchase Golf Club from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. This event is slated as the pre-event party for the 2021 Golf Classic that will take place the morning of Friday, October 15, 2021.
The event will include the following:
- Welcome & Greeting from Camelot's CEO, Mike DiBrizzi and our event sponsor Bank of Tampa
- LIVE Auction will be held by Blake Kennedy of Kennedy Charity Auctioneers for one of ELEVEN chances to golf with an NFL retiree as a fifth to your foursome! YES, I said 11 NFL retirees will be joining us! You will NOT want to miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity! We will also offer up ways to support foster families and young adults in our Independent Living program throughout the year! Come ready to get your BID on for these legands of NFL!!!
- The Silent Auction will be up for your viewing and for you to begin bidding. All bidding will be done via your phone through an app called 32Auctions. The beauty of this is, you can continue to bid on the items you are really interested in from your cart the next day or from the comfort of where ever you may be. Also, be on the lookout for details on the TWENTY-SEVEN experience baskets we have this year! One is sure to please you or someone you know who has a birthday, anniversary or you can even save them for the holidays that are right around the corner. (Pssstttt... we have the coveted Region's Bike and Kenny Chesney autographed guitar just to highlight TWO of our bidding opportunities!)
- We will also be hosting a cash 50/50 drawing that evening.
- There will be a small putting challenge for you to warm up your putting game for the tourney the next day as well!
- Heavy "bites" will be available along with a cash bar.
- Secure bag drop will be available at this event for your ease in check in the morning of the tourney. They will be locked overnight and placed on your cart in the morning.
- Last but not least you will hear from TWO young adults who have "aged" out of foster care and who are currently enrolled in our Indpendent Living Program.
Please RSVP by this Friday, October 8th if you are able to join us at the networking night. We are hoping to have at least ONE representative of each team present at this event however ALL members of the golf team, vendors and sponsors PLUS ONE are invited to attend. This is an event you truly will NOT want to miss. Please take a moment to respond accordingly regarding your attendance so that we can plan accordingly for food.
Where is it happening?Westchase Golf Club, 11602 Westchase Golf Drive, Tampa, United States