C12 Central Texas Member Workshop
Thu Mar 30 2023 at 10:00 am to 02:30 pm
The location is TBD. We are working on a great location for you.... | San Antonio, TX
AdvertisementTransition Readiness? Learn how to evaluate your organization to prepare and maintain robust good health for inevitable transitions.
About this Event
We are always in some form of a transition, whether it be secession, sales growth, foundation building, acquisition, or continuity plans. These transitions are inevitable and needed in any business’s lifecycle.
Are you ready for your next transition?
How ready are you and how how do you know?
Proper preparation could take years...
Join other C12 members as we gather in a C 12 workshop offering learning how to evaluate your organization to prepare and maintain robust good health for the inevitable company transition.
This workshop is for all mission end minded business owners at any stage to get fresh insights on:
- How to assess your personal business's (people, processes, financials) readiness for the next transition
- What to watch beyond financial reports to gauge the well-being of your business
- The two archetypes of businesses and how they are manage differently
- A current overview of your business with tools
- How to identify possible blind spots
- Looking ahead – meaningful goal setting
Location: To Be Determined- We are working on a great venue for a great learning environment. Stay tuned.
Time: 10:00 am – 2:30 pmLunch, Materials & Tools: ProvidedCost: $120 per person
Where is it happening?The location is TBD. We are working on a great location for you...., 8620 North New Braunfels Avenue, San Antonio, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: