Business Planning Clinic (Sacramento)
Tue Oct 11 2022 at 09:00 am to 04:00 pm
Citrus Heights Community Center | Citrus Heights, CA
AdvertisementBusiness Planning Clinic is designed to help you and your team design and implement systems that will propel your business for the next year
About this Event
Did you know Realtors with a business plan average 65% MORE income than Realtors without?
Join us for an interactive, hands-on workshop and walk out with a complete 2023 business plan!
Relevant to agents at all brokerages, this course is professionally designed by Keller Williams University and delivered by KWU Approved Trainer, Alex Fenske. The content is based on the latest industry research and specifically covers the five key business models – the Economic Model, the Lead Generation Model, the Budget Model, the Organizational Model, and the Expansion Model.
Business Planning Clinic is designed to help you and your team design and implement systems that will propel your business for the next year. You will complete the following course objectives:
- Develop clarity around your long- and short-term goals
- Determine how many sales you need to close in 2023 and how many appointments you need to conduct
- Decide where your leads and appointments will come from, how many contacts you'll need in your database, and how many people you need to connect with each day
- Plan for how much money to spend and which expenses to pay closest attention to
- Envision who you'll need in your world to achieve all of that
Where is it happening?Citrus Heights Community Center, 6360 Fountain Square Drive, Citrus Heights, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: