Brooklyn Family Camp Fair & Activity Expo - Brooklyn Industry City
Sun Jan 21 2024 at 12:00 pm to 03:00 pm
Industry City Building 5, 2A | Brooklyn, NY
About this Event
DON'T MISS A FREE OPPORTUNITY FOR BROOKLYN FAMILIES TO EXPLORE A VARIETY OF SUMMER CAMPS & PROGRAMS FOR SUMMER 2024. We welcome all parents with children ages Pre-K to Middle School. Meet directors, pick up materials, ask questions and plan an amazing summer for your child. This is a great resource to learn how your child can have an amazing summer.
- Our Fairs are FREE to the public. We have been hosting our annual fairs for many years and we are excited to continue to provide this valuable service to give you quality interactions with many camps and programs.
- Your only opportunity to meet many camp directors and staff face to face, ask questions and pick up materials.
- Be the first to hear about promotions, open houses, camp tours.
- Meet multiple camps at one location. We will have day camps, sleep-away camps and special interest camps for you to interact with.
What time does the Camp Fair start and end?
The New York Family Fun Day & Camp Fair runs from 12:00pm to 3:00pm. Activities are ongoing, so you can show up any time.
What is an Activity Expo?
Our Camp Fair and Activity Expo is a day of fun and experiential activities for the whole family. Kids can play and participate in fun activities and parents can meet many Camp exhibitors, such as Day, Sleep-away and Specialty camps. It's FUN for the whole family – Games, raffles, Arts & Crafts, face painting, balloon animals, music & much more.
Discovery and Fun all in one place, in one afternoon. Don't miss out. Get your FREE ticket now!
How to prepare for the event:
Before visiting a Camp Fair, consider what type of experience you are looking for your child to have at camp. The more questions you ask, the better you will be able to understand what the camp is about and if it’s the right fit for your child. Also keep in mind that the more open you are with camp directors, the better informed you will be when it comes to making a decision. Here are a few questions to ask the camp leadership team:
- What is your camp’s mission and philosophy?
- What type of child is successful at your camp?
- What is your camp’s program?
- What type of training and education do you and your staff have?
- What are the safety procedures?
- What are your enrollment options?
- How does your camp handle special needs?
Keep in mind that the more open families are with camp directors, the better informed they will be when it comes to making a decision.
R SVP Now! Space is Limited
CROWD RELEASE/NOTICE OF FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
By entering an event or program of New York Family & Schneps Media, you are entering an area where photography, audio and video recording may occur. Your entry and presence on the event premises constitutes your consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded and to the release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction of any and all recorded media of your appearance, voice, and name for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity in connection with Schneps Media, New York Family and its initiatives, including, by way of example only, use on websites, in social media, news and advertising.By entering the event premises, you waive and release any claims you may have related to the use of recorded media of you at the event, including, without limitation, any right to inspect or approve the photo, video or audio recording of you, any claims for invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, defamation, and copyright infringement or for any fees for use of such record media. You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent. If you do not agree to the foregoing, please do not enter the event premises.
Where is it happening?Industry City Building 5, 2A, 33 35th Street, Brooklyn, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: