Tue Jul 26 2022 at 07:00 am to 09:00 am
Eden Park | Auckland, AU
AdvertisementContent at Scale: creativity, delivery, and impact
Marketing in 2022 is a content-hungry beast. So how do we scale content production in the age of complex customer experiences?
As marketers, we are increasingly being asked to scale content production as the customer experience becomes more complex. How do we meet consumer expectations on a growing number of platforms with reduced resources? And how do we scale traditional creative for more diverse audiences and formats? How do we overcome the key challenge around doing scalable content in-house or are we actually better off with the creative support and expertise from agencies?
Join us for an exciting discussion where we’ll hear how brands large and small are tackling these challenges, and you’ll get to put your questions to the panel.
- Who is best positioned to lean into these content challenges - traditional creative agencies, new suppliers and tech platforms, or in-house teams?
- How do we achieve cost efficiency for scaled content production?
- How can we effectively leverage influencers, networks and staff to deliver content at scale?
- How can we effectively reuse content across channels?
- What does winning look like and how do we define impact?
Where is it happening?Eden Park, Reimers Ave,Auckland, New Zealand, Auckland, New Zealand
Event Location & Nearby Stays: