BOUGIE DRAG BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH MANCHESTER
Sat Feb 04 2023 at 12:00 pm to Sat Jan 06 2024 at 04:00 pmUTC+00:00
The Bread Shed | Manchester, EN
Bring it Queens!
About this Event
Every month, the fabulous Bread Shed is the destination for the No.1 voted drag-day-out, presented by London’s leading queens Cara Melle, Honey Foxx, Kiki Snatch (on rotation) + guest queens from Manchester!... Plus the amazing DJ Smiley Virus on beats!
Together, they'll deliver their gag worthy performances, lip-syncing, and all-over sassiness for your Saturday afternoon pleasure!
Each brunch & bottomless ticket guarantees:
Corn tortilla chips & fresh homemade salsa dip to nibble on arrival
A delicious brunch dish of your choice (please check menu!)
Games, catwalk competitions and dance-offs
90mins of bottomless bubbles
And... 4 hours of super-sexy-sass, immersive performances from the queens, DJ & dancing!
Hit the ticket link for your exclusive entry into the beautiful world of Bougie Drag Brunch!
Select Bougie Drag Brunch Day Party Only ticket for entry to the show & party only with no food or drinks included. This is the perfect option if you don't want the brunch, but still want the show & party! :) The bar will be open to buy drinks throughout. Please arrive at 12pm.
Start your engines!
* Please note - ticket types cannot be combined. The full group needs to be on brunch & bottomless or day party only tickets to sit together *
** When booking you will be asked to select which main dish you would like for each ticket purchased. Check the menu & select either the beef, chicken or vegan burger option according to which brunch dish you'd like on the day! Please note, changes cannot be made on the day. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please email [email protected] **
Running schedule :
ARRIVAL TIME - 12pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES SERVED 1pm-2.30pm
PERFORMANCES COMMENCE AT 1pm
BRUNCH ENDS 4pm
BOUGIE DRAG BRUNCH MENU
Corn chips & a fresh homemade salsa dip (To nibble on arrival)
Chargrilled beef burger in a soft bun served with fries, or
Crispy chicken burger in a soft bun served with fries, or
Vegan burger in a soft vegan bun, served with fries
1.5 hours of bottomless Prosecco or Mimosa's (OJ available on request to make)
Please note, our queens perform on rotation. The line up for each specific event is released on social media beforehand.
FABULOUS BEYOND PRODUCTIONS LTD T&C'S
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed. Bottomless service starts at the designated time and will not be extended for late comers.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. However, we will offer a voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to [email protected] . We will only consider a reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test with a minimum of 48 hours notice must be given prior to your event so we have opportunity to resell your tickets. Ticket holders who cannot attend are entitled to find someone else to attend in their place.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, Fabulous Beyond Productions or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and Fabulous Beyond Productions accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer and are subject to rules & regulations of the venue. This being in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15. It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their booking confirmation to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised to [email protected] within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non transferrable.
16. Fabulous Beyond Productions reserve the right to amend T&C's at any time.
Where is it happening?The Bread Shed, 126 Grosvenor Street, Manchester, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
GBP 15.00 to GBP 44.95