Thu Oct 14 2021 at 06:30 pm to 08:30 pm
Central Market Dallas Lovers Lane | Dallas, TX
About this Event
18 years & up
One of the oldest cities in the U.S., Boston is not only known for its sports teams, world class universities, and historic sites of interest but also has a well-deserved reputation as a food destination. So spend an evening learning to make these seafood dishes based on classics served in popular restaurants throughout the city.
For ages 18 & up.
- Appetizers of Crab Salad with a Hint of Horseradish and Lobster Sliders Two Ways: Warm with Butter & Arugula Salad and Chilled with Mayo & Fries
- Sea Scallops with Cider Cream on a Bed of Spinach & Shiitake Mushrooms
Safety & Precautions
- You will receive an email with a link to a waiver two (2) days prior to the class. We ask you return a signed copy of the waiver for each attendee via email prior to class.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of two hours. For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Where is it happening?Central Market Dallas Lovers Lane, 5750 East Lovers Lane, Dallas, United States