Big Chatterbox School Holiday Group - Story Telling and Writing for children 9 - 11 years
Mon Jan 17 2022 at 01:30 pm to Wed Jan 19 2022 at 03:30 pm
Business Station Inc | Perth, WA
Advertisement**THIS EVENT IS NOT FREE - TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, YOU MUST EMAIL [email protected]**
Come and join our Speech Pathologists for this interactive group intensive program.
During the group we will use the Talk for Writing method to cover:
* Using a model text to learn parts of stories
* Modelling of a good story, using props and gestures
* Story construction as a group
* How to edit and improve a story
* Manipulating the story so your child creates their own version of the story
* A published book of short stories from all the group participants
* Parent education on topics of helping your child with story telling and writing at home.
At the conclusion of the group, you will receive:
* A summary report of what was covered and your child's ability in the group.
* A 15 minute phone call from one of the speech pathologists discussing your child's skills and any recommendations they have.
Monday 17th, Tuesday 18th, Wednesday 19th January 2022.
1:30pm - 3:30pm
(You must attend all 3 sessions)
The Buzz Room, Business Station, 2232B Albany Highway, Gosnells.
$450 per child, all inclusive
Private Health Insurance rebates and NDIS funding may apply.
** TO REGISTER** email [email protected] to receive an invoice. Your attendance will be confirmed once payment has been received in full.
Where is it happening?Business Station Inc, Perth, Australia
Event Location & Nearby Stays: