Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival - Brooklyn
Sat Jan 29 2022 at 12:00 pm to 06:00 pm
Brooklyn EXPO Center | Brooklyn, NY
About this Event
The 12th Annual Beer Bourbon & BBQ Festival will feature a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon.
A few things have changed and a few things are NEW. We look forward to seeing you!
- Each Guest Receives a Souvenir Glass and unlimited beer and bourbon tastings.
- VIP Guests receive an exclusive t-shirt, 2 extra hours, limited guest counts, plus a tasting passport to indulge their appetites.
- The SHRINE OF SWINE is back! Enjoy whole hogs during each session. Charred Mammal Flesh worship at its finest!
- Enjoy seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters from the deep South.
- Dance Or Rock Out to the DJs playing all your favorite tunes.
- Browse brewerania, hot sauces, and BBQ accessories.
EXCITING INDOOR/OUTDOOR LOCATION: The Brooklyn Expo Center is easily accessible from all boroughs and out-of-towners alike. It also offers a little more elbow room for us to operate, which means better BBQ options and a more relaxed setting.
PLEASE NOTE: SPACE AND TICKETS ARE LIMITED – So Get Your Tickets While You Can – We’ve Reduced Capacity For a Better Guest Experience
VIP BEAST MODE :
(12PM-6PM) Includes admission into the event, a souvenir 2022 Tour T-Shirt, a souvenir tasting glass, Three Tastings at the Shrine of Swine – including hog, beef and a surprise, and all-you-care-to-taste samplings of beer and bourbon. Our Enhanced Taste Passport at our Curated SOUTHERN STYLE BBQ DISHES – all served Noon until 2pm. After this, all food is a la carte. The food options with this ticket should satiate even the most immense appetite.
(2PM-6PM) Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, access to the Shrine of Swine, and all-you-care-to-taste samplings of beer and bourbon. Other food is available a la carte.
Where is it happening?Brooklyn EXPO Center, 72 Noble Street, Brooklyn, United States
USD 79.00 to USD 129.00