Bay Area Eco-Ranch Tour
Sun Oct 09 2022 at 04:30 pm to 06:00 pm
5395 Little Uvas Rd | Morgan Hill, CA
About this Event
Learn how our family balances livestock and farming while protecting the natural world! Meet and hang out with free range animals.
You'll enjoy a leisurely walking summer sunset tour of our working family ranch and help us feed dinner to the animals while learning about the systems that contribute to our regenerative land care.
- Help us feed a sunset dinner to the Babydoll Sheep, Alpacas, Goats, Potbelly Pigs, Highland Cows and fluffy Silkie chickens
- Enjoy the company of our working dogs as tour guides and learn about how they guard our livestock from natural predators
- Feed our flock of 100 free range chickens that lay rainbow eggs (25 different breeds)
- Wrap up by spending quality time brushing our gentle American Quarter Horses
- BRING YOUR OWN dinner picnic in our dry stream-side pasture. Pasture picnic tables with twinkly light strands. Bring your own dinner/beverages/snacks. Lots of lawn games provided!
You'll get quality hands-on time with free range creatures and you'll leave with a real world understanding of the valuable roles domestic animals can play in environmental restoration and regenerative agriculture. And of course, you'll get tons of fun selfies touching and feeding farm animals!
Where is it happening?5395 Little Uvas Rd, 5395 Little Uvas Road, Morgan Hill, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 25.00 to USD 65.00