BATTERY TECH 2023
Mon Sep 04 2023 at 08:00 am to Tue Sep 05 2023 at 06:00 pm
Munich, Germany | Munich, BY
- Electric vehicles’ economic outlook and industry forecasts
- Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for electric vehicles from a global perspective.
- Exploring new battery technologies and battery management systems
- Explore opportunities and make the business case for adopting new battery solutions to support next-generation automotive applications.
- Latest research in extending battery life for electric vehicles and hybrid electric vehicles
- Explore innovations and assess the latest results from tests and trials to improve drive range and extend electric vehicle battery life.
- New manufacturing processes and technical know-how to achieve economies of scale
- Deliver reliable and scalable production methods for adapting new battery technologies and solutions to meet the needs of automotive manufacturers.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for the electric vehicle market
- Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure your products meet the requirements of new regulations and industry standards.
- Manufacturer case studies on electric vehicles design and development
- Gain insight from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry use to ensure a successful adaptation.
Where is it happening?Munich, Germany
Event Location & Nearby Stays: