AZMEP 2021 Workshop Series: Cyber Threats and Attacks
Thu Oct 14 2021 at 08:30 am to 10:30 am
Arizona Commerce Authority | Phoenix, AZ
About this Event
Cyber-attacks are happening all around us and continue to be on the rise. While some attacks are aimed at large corporations, most attacks are now aimed at companies that don’t have a large security budget or IT staff protecting their environments. They are looking for companies that are not sure how to protect themselves from hackers. There are some key things that can do now that will reduce your risk of being a target.
Join us as we learn about Cyber threats and how to reduce your chance of being a target.
1. Current Cyber-attack landscape-
- What are the latest statistics and why is the number on the rise?
2. Anatomy of a Hack
- Breakdown how a hack starts from their first attempt to Pay Day
3. Real world experiences
- Learn from other companies’ mistakes
4. Learn the 10 Key things you can do to reduce your risk
Time: 8:30 AM-10:30 AM (registration 8:00 AM -8:30 AM)
Cost: $49.00 (Includes Continental Breakfast)
Where is it happening?Arizona Commerce Authority, 100 North 7th Avenue, Phoenix, United States