Avoiding Cyber Exposure
Thu Sep 16 2021 at 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
NETWORKING LEADS | Tampa, FL
AdvertisementIn today's world, cyber security is crucial. When it comes to our industry, Real Estate, it becomes even more important.
Learn the basics about how to avoid cyber exposure in Real Estate:
- Earn two (2) hours of continuing education credit
- Understanding Cyber exposure in Real Estate
- What is Privacy/ Network Security
Breach & Social Engineering Fraud
- How it affects you?
- Real Life Impact & How to Protect Yourself from Social Engineering Schemes
- Review actual Causes of a Breach, best practices for avoiding potential Social Engineering Fraud
The instructor of this class is real estate insurance expert, Frank Laisch, a licensed insurance broker in 48 states. Frank is an expert with real estate risk management, errors and omissions insurance, and E&O claim avoidance for the Real Estate & Title Insurance industries.
This event is presented by Yolanda Hodges at National Title Solutions.
Sponsored by The Bittman Group at SecurityNational Mortgage Company.
For more information, contact Yolanda at (404) 775-3715 or [email protected]
Where is it happening?NETWORKING LEADS, 2701 N Himes Ave, Tampa, FL 33607, Tampa, United States