[AUTOWEBINAR] AI & Gamification: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
Sun Jun 11 2023 at 07:00 pm to 10:00 pm
ONLINE | SAN DIEGO, CA
About this Event
What is this Mindshop About?
Due to globalization and unforeseen events, gamifying Intelligent Applications is perceived a viable way to optimize the customer's experience and retain engagement and loyalty to the business entity. This aim has become the focal point of radical change in the corporate world. In this autowebinar, I will be stitching to you the value provided by Gamification method and machine learning for a robust AI in business
- What is Gamification?
- What makes Gamification Effective?
- What is Machine Learning?
- How does Machine Learning support Gamified Digital Systems (Apps)?
- How does an Artificially Intelligent Application improve a customized experience for your customers?
- Obstacles: Gamified AI in Business
Feel free to email your inquiries and discuss points to [email protected]
- Autowebinar with client support (Email / Member forum)
- Unlimited access to the recorded sessions and lecture notes
- Certificate of completion (upon request*)
- A chance of a free ticket to an upcoming masterclass or future digital books
- Dont forget subscribe to my site: www.katusop.com for freebies! (worksheets, exclusive tutorials etc)
- Limited slots! We like quality discussions
- This is Online! From the comfort of your home, office, laptop, mobile.
- Anchor timezone is New York Time (we will send you a message with zoom meeting – Eventbrite calendar has a glitch)
- Ticket Non-Refundable: our proprietary work, in the form of audiovisual recording and lecture notes, will be shared with you exclusively.
Extra Support: Get in touch to The Mindshop School: [email protected]
Where is it happening?ONLINE, ., SAN DIEGO, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: