AT&T Turn Up the Love - The Trevor Project
Thu Jun 08 2023 at 10:00 am to 08:00 pm
AT&T Boston Seaport | Boston, MA
About this Event
Since 2008, AT&T has been invested in connecting LGBTQ+ youth in crisis to The Trevor Project, the leading suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ+ young people.
AT&T is renewing its’ long-standing support of The Trevor Project, through a two-year commitment of up to $1,000,000. The nonprofit operates several programs to help prevent and respond to the public health crisis of suicide among LGBTQ+ young people, including 24/7 free crisis services, innovative research, advocacy, public education, and peer support. The company’s efforts aim to connect more LGBTQ+ young people in crisis to Trevor’s expert services.AT&T will donate up to $500,000 to The Trevor Project this year, with a minimum guaranteed donation of $100,000. You can help. Here’s how.To participate, make an eligible purchase online or in any store and we’ll donate $500 to The Trevor Project with your redemption.
- TO REDEEM ONLINE
- Visit att.com/Trevor nowApply the promo code TREVOR to your cart
- TO REDEEM IN STORE
- Head to your nearest store and mention this offer and the promo code Trevor. Offer is valid in stores nationwide.
Got a question about this offer? Visit att.com/Trevor for complete details.
*Up to $500,000. Minimum donation of $100,000. Restrictions may apply.
AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy
Effective 4/14/23, for a limited time, AT&T will donate $500 to the Trevor Project when participating customers purchase any speed of AT&T Fiber/AT&T Internet and activate service or buy a new smartphone on a qualifying installment plan with an elig. AT&T Unlimited plan or existing customers buy a new smartphone on a qualifying installment plan and switch to an elig. AT&T Unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). AT&T Fiber: Limited availability. May not be available in your area. Call or go to att.com/getfiber to see if you qualify. Offer will not exceed 1,000 total charitable donations (max. donation $500,000) – once all donations have been claimed, offer ends. Other charges & restr’s apply. See (insert location of bottom legal) for offer details.
A History of Promoting Diversity and Inclusion and Prohibiting Discrimination
- For more than four decades AT&T has taken steps to protect our LGBTQ+ employees this includes:
- In 1975, AT&T became one of the first major American corporations to adopt a policy prohibiting discrimination against employees based on sexual orientation. Since then, we have expanded that policy to prohibit discrimination against employees based on sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression.
- In 1998, AT&T adopted one of the first domestic partner benefits programs for employees.
- In 2006, we were 1 of the first U.S. corporations to offer transgender-inclusive health care benefits.
- In 2021, AT&T launched an employee recognition program called Turn Up the Love This program gives employees the ability to nominate their peers whose passion for supporting the LGBTQ+ community and their commitment to stand for equality in the workplace is inspiring.
- AT&T is committed to supporting organizations and projects that strengthen the LGBTQ+ community.
- In 2015 and 2019, AT&T signed onto “Friends of the Court” business briefs at the U.S. Supreme Court that have advanced LGBTQ+ rights.
- In 2018, AT&T announced a multi-year initiative with The Trevor Project, the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25.
- AT&T has committed more than $2.75M to The Trevor Project since 2018 and our dedication to connecting LGBTQ+ youth to The Trevor Project’s life-saving services continues.
- AT&T and The Trevor Project share the same goal: to end LGBTQ+ youth suicide. Our collaboration has driven more youth to utilize the services and has driven adults, including AT&T employees, to become volunteers for the organization.
- Since 2018, AT&T has powered The Trevor Project digital crisis counseling services for LGBTQ+ youth, TrevorText and TrevorChat.
- In June 2021, AT&T announced their continued commitment to the Trevor Project and contributed $375,000 to support The Trevor Project at a time when service demand continues to grow.
- In 2019, AT&T joined the HRC – Freedom for All Americans Education Fund open letter of major companies and associations broadly condemning state bills that single out LGBTQ+ individuals for discriminatory treatment.
- AT&T supports initiatives that promote safety and inclusion for LGBTQ+ youth, such as True Colors United’s work to end LGBTQ+ youth homelessness.
- AT&T is a proud sponsor of the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) and the Human Rights Campaign Foundation (HRCF). For many years, AT&T has been a sponsor of the HRC National Dinner and HRC Foundation programs.
- AT&T has been an active Corporate Partner of the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC). We have sponsored the NGLCC International Business and Leadership Conference for many years and our Supplier Diversity team actively partners with NGLCC.
- AT&T is a member of the HRC Business Coalition for the Equality Act, a group of leading U.S. employers that support the Equality Act, federal legislation that would provide the same basic protections to LGBTQ people as are provided to other protected groups under federal law.
- Other organizations AT&T supports that benefit the LGBTQ+ community: Out&Equal, LGBTQ Victory Institute, LGBT Tech, SF AIDS Foundation, NCLR, Trans Family Services, StartOut, Lesbians Who Tech, San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus, and Equality California.
- AT&T is committed to being there for our LGBTQ+ customers whether it be through our sponsorships or collaborations that are seen across the globe.
- In 2018-2022, AT&T launched AT&T Turn Up the Love, which supports and engages with artists, musicians, and influencers, as well as with LGBTQ+ media outlets to celebrate the culture and promote acceptance and understanding.
Where is it happening?AT&T Boston Seaport, 89 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: