Asda Foundation Leeds 10K 2022
Sun Jul 03 2022 at 09:30 am to 12:30 pm
Leeds | Leeds, EN
About this Event
Pull on your trainers to provide expert care.
Join #TeamSueRyder at the Leeds 10K to be there when it matters for local people facing a terminal illness or bereavement.
Fundraising Target: £100
We'll support you every step of the way, including:
- Your very own Sue Ryder vest or running T-shirt
- Training support from Team GB Coach Nick
- An exclusive #TeamSueRyder Facebook Group to connect with the rest of the team
- Fundraising advice
- The loudest cheerpoint on the course
- A post-race reception to celebrate your achievement
We know that every single member of our team is amazing and we make sure that they know it too.More about the Leeds 10K
A highlight of many running calendars, Jane Tomlinson's original legacy run is famed for its fun, friendliness and fantastic atmosphere.
If it's a PB you're after, this is the run for you thanks to its flat, fast course and enthusiastic spectators who will spur you on to the spectacular Town Hall finish.
Where is it happening?Leeds, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays: