AQHA Member Services: All American Quarter Horse Congress
Fri Sep 30 2022 at 09:30 am to 06:00 pm
Ohio Expo Center & State Fair | Columbus, OH
AdvertisementThe AQHA Member Experience Team will be at the All American Quarter Horse Congress in Columbus, OH from September 30 - October 23 to assist you with your AQHA business.
Booth hours are as follows:
Sunday - Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday - Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Visit with an AQHA Member Experience representative to:
• Purchase or renew a membership and get a FREE gift.
• Transfer a horse, no matter how many owners, for only $25 per horse.*
• Receive your registration certificates with expedited service, if all registration requirements are met.
• Receive a free copy of the 2022 AQHA Rulebook – available while supplies last.
• Take advantage of the limited-time aged-horse registration savings! AQHA members can register American Quarter Horses 24 months after the foaling date or older for the price of a yearling – only $170.
*AQHA member pricing
For more information about the All American Quarter Horse Congress, visit https://www.quarterhorsecongress.com/
Our team would love to speak with you at each event, so be sure to stop by to get your AQHA-related questions answered or just to say hi!
For more information on upcoming events, visit www.aqha.com/member-experience-on-location.
Where is it happening?Ohio Expo Center & State Fair, 717 E 17th Ave,Columbus,OH,United States, Columbus, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: