All Day I Dream Of Golden Days
Sat Jun 03 2023 at 12:00 pm to 07:00 pm
Hellman Hollow, Golden Gate Park | San Francisco, CA
AdvertisementALL DAY I DREAM OF GOLDEN DAYS
June 3rd, 2023
Hellman Hollow, Golden Gate Park
San Francisco, CA
12:00PM - 7:00PM
June 3rd, 2023
San Francisco, CA
7:30PM - 3:00AM
DAY PARTY LINEUP:
AFTER PARTY LINEUP:
Special Guests TBA!
All Day I Dream returns to Golden Gate Park. There’s definitely no better place to spend an afternoon with friends and beautiful strangers, dancing in the sunshine and blissing out to the magical, melodious musical soundtrack. If you’ve not joined us the past few years where on earth have you been?? It’s a lot of fun. Promise! See you soon fellow dreamers, lovers, artists, creatives, burners, and friends.
- Delicious local food trucks
- The Waking Hour Yoga and opening ceremony with Jeremy Falk and Danny Golderg's Sound Immersion Experience plus massages, face painting, and live art.
- Plenty of lush green grass areas for picnicking and dancing under the sun (so don't forget your blanket).
- Vendors selling clothing, jewelry, and art for your favorite excursions to the Playa!
DEAR DREAMERS, PLEASE NOTE THE GROUND RULES AND GUIDE:
There are some questions and unknowns floating around for our All Day I Dream at Golden Gate Park event. So, we thought we write a few things to guide you and to help answer some of your questions so you can best experience an afternoon at All Day I Dream.
- Parking is VERY LIMITED! We highly recommend taking public transportation or Uber/Lyft. If you have to drive, please be responsible and do not drink and drive. As you may know, Golden Gate Park has limited public street parking. We also highly encourage the use of the Slow Streets map in order to best route for cyclists and for those arriving via car, to enter the park at 30th Ave and Fulton. https://sfrecpark.org/1538/Golden-Gate-Park-Slow-Streets.
- 21+ only (and therefore no kids allowed) - don’t forget to bring your ID. This will be strictly enforced as we will have bars inside the event area.
- No tents, canopies, or stakes in the grass (not allowed by Golden Gate Park).
- Pack a blanket and picnic - we’ll have food-trucks, but outside food is also allowed. It’s a massive grassy area so bring your favourite comfort blanket so you’ll have a place to take a break from dancing and chill with friends both old and new.
- Bring warm clothes just in case - forecast is showing a sunny warm day, but it is the city on the Bay, so as you know conditions can change fast at anytime. Don't let the weather make you shiver :)
- Come early!! the event starts at 12:00pm and ends at 7pm sharp (due to strict park rules). We will have special activities to open the event including an opening sound healing ceremony, followed by an acoustic live performance from Double Touch, and delicious food will be served all day. There’s also typically less waiting in lines before 2pm. Join us early and find a primo spot to layout your blanket.
- NO LITTERING -- We know you know but please leave no trace behind> We are really lucky to get to party in the park so let’s respect this beautiful space and help keep it beautifully clean. There will be plenty of trash containers and recycling / compost options. Place your recycling and trash in the designated trash bins. Thanks!
- Smoking is not allowed - Please be aware that there is no smoking allowed in all of Golden Gate Park. These are city and park rules that apply to all areas of the park, outside and inside our event area. Ninjas with fire extinguishers are rumoured to be roaming the party blasting your selfish smoking ass with water! Ok, that last bits a lie but still. NO SMOKING!!
- No pets or dogs. But service animals are allowed.
- Free Water - don't forget your water canteen. Please only bring a personal canteen to fill up with water and conserve for others.
- Picnics are allowed but no outside liquids (security check will be searching all bags).
Resident Advisor: residentadvisor.net/to/adid
Where is it happening?Hellman Hollow, Golden Gate Park, John F. Kennedy Dr,San Francisco,CA,United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: