ALGORYTHM™| Leverage Data Science for Your Non-Tech Role
Wed Jan 18 2023 at 06:00 pm to 08:00 pm
Algorythm Online Classroom | Hyderabad, TS
About this Event
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
You are in a non-techie who has a strong desire to learn the underlying principles of data science and an eagerness to improve your ability to solve data-rich problems in a systematic, and innovative way. Let's simplify Data Science into info bytes and shed light upon how to transfer what you learn from this course to your current,non-tech yet data-driven, role!KEY TAKEAWAYS:
✅ Interactive Q&A discussions (limited slots for personalized quality talks)
✅ Unlimited access to the recorded sessions and lecture notes, you can't make it. No worries–you'll receive it.
✅ Certificate of completion (upon request*)
✅ A chance of a free ticket to an upcoming ALGORYTHM course.COURSE AGENDA:
LEVEL: BEGINNER ( *STRICTLY* ZERO EXPOSURE TO DATA SCIENCE)
MODULE 1: What is Data Science? Exposure to the landscape of this emerging discipline
MODULE 2: An understanding of the nature of the challenges Data Science can help solve
MODULE 3: An understanding of the popular data-driven approaches in Data Science that can be applicable to your non-tech role
MODULE 4: How to leverage the tools and power of data science in your business' decision-making process
DISCUSSION: How to transition towards a more data-driven (yet non-tech) role in your company or startup. WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Dat-DrivenEntrepreneurs: Solo Riders
- Tech Founder Teams: CXOs
- Product Managers / Owners
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
- Career switchers from non-tech role to data-driven role
- Limited slots! We like quality discussions
- This is 100% Online!
- Anchor timezone is New York Time (we will send you a message with zoom meeting – Eventbrite calendar has a glitch)
- Ticket Non-Refundable: Our proprietary work, in the form of audiovisual recording and lecture notes, will be shared with you exclusively.
Your Fellow Polymath.
I help ambitious careerists and entrepreneurs in building their arsenal towards creative problem solving, authentic product design and technical development. My masterclasses are highly interactive and personalized. I look forward to having you onboard!
- 2022 Consultant at New York Institute of Technology
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- Currently R&D | Lab Manager at Duke University – Biomedical Engineering Dep't and Biostatistics&Bioinformatis Dep't
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom. est. 2016
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at Medverselab est. 2016
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! ) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- Design Thinker (mHealth) for Precision Medicine
- Co-Founder of GINA Health LLC – AI Startup 2020
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree in Health Informatics – App Innovation
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Where is it happening?Algorythm Online Classroom, ., Hyderabad, India
Event Location & Nearby Stays: