ALGORYTHM™️| AI FOR ALL
Thu Dec 29 2022 at 06:00 pm to 08:00 pm
Algorythm Online Classroom | Buenos Aires, DF
Advertisement“The coming era of AI will not be the era of war, but be the era of deep compassion, non-violence, and love.” –Amit Ray ... or is it?
About this Event
LEVEL: BEGINNER, Preferrably NON-TECH BACKGROUND
Ideal for folks who are transitioning into an AI company with a non-tech background
By the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand and navigate the trend of AI companies in the US and worldwide
- Explain and navigate the most common ML concepts
- Explain what is Data and why it is the building block of a successful AI engine
- Navigate their way into a more advanced tech-based courses in AI! ?
- CEO OF THE MINDSHOP SCHOOL & ALGORYTHM ACADEMY - VIRTUAL TRADE SCHOOLS FOR CAREER SWITCHERS, AND FOUNDERS VENTURING THEIR PATH INTRO INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIES (4000+ STUDENTS SINCE 2018)
- CEO OF GINA HEALTH – METAVERSE PLATFORM MATCHING NEURO-PSYCHIATRIC SUPPORT SERVICES TO USERS WHEREVER, WHENEVER NEEDED
- DIGITAL NOMAD, CONSULTANT, AND LONG TERM CURIOSITA!
- 2022 – DIGITAL HEALTH INNOVATION CONSULTANT – NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ? (Click )
- 2022 – REGULATORY HEAD OF MEDICAL DEVICES "MADE IN MOROCCO" AT MMI CLUSTER
- 2021 – DIRECTOR OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING AT HCK-M
- 2020 – R&D, MEDICAL DATA MANAGER AT DUKE UNIVERSITY – BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at MEDVERSE LABS LLC est. 2016 (Software Development Agency)
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the country. est. 2016 (Dissolved)
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Sold) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- Design Thinker (mHealth) for Precision Medicine ?
- ACADEMIC BACKGROUND:
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS) in Health Informatics – App Innovation
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katanai/
- BLOG/BOOKS: www.katusop.com
- TWTR: @itskatusop
- For collaborations, email me via [email protected]
- Ticket Non-Refundable: our proprietary work, in the form of audiovisual recording and lecture notes, will be shared with you exclusively.
- At times, we coordinate a common time slot with all confirmed participants so that folks from different timezones can chime in – a group email is usually sent beforehand.
Where is it happening?Algorythm Online Classroom, ., Buenos Aires, Argentina
Event Location & Nearby Stays: