Age of Aquarius


Tue May 30 2023 at 09:00 pm to Wed May 31 2023 at 01:00 am


The Cobalt Cabaret | Vancouver, BC

Come celebrate Taurus season with your fav spicy dancers and queer performers! <3 Follow us on Instagram @ageofaquarius2023
About this Event

Age of Aquarius is a queer event that features BIPOC, Trans, Non-Binary, and Two Spirit Performers.

Listen to a live DJ play through out the night. Local $trippers and other erotica dancers will perform at the event. After performances end attendees will continue to dance and enjoy the space.

Please remember to tip your performers ❤️❤️❤️

Advance tickets are $20 dollars or $25 at the door. Sliding scale tickets are available for anyone who wants to join. Please DM us on Instagram for more details @ageofaqarius2023 or email [email protected].

Doors will open at 9:30 PM. DJ starts at 10 PM, our mainstage show begins at 10:45. After performances finish the dance floor will open.

There is a NO TOLERANCE policy for racism, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, non consensual touching, violence, harassment, etc. If you misstep or make anyone uncomfortable you will be removed from the event PERIODT.

Be considerate of the performers and event staff. Please understand that this is a community based queer event. We are inviting community members to help make this event a safe space. Do not touch anyone without their CONSENT- even if you are hugging them etc. consent is ALWAYS NECESSARY. Do not touch performers.

This is a 19+ queer event. This month's event is gemstone themed- Taurus Season is Diamond. We invite you to wear your best diamond inspired fit. This is a low barrier event. We want everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy themselves.

All the proceeds made from this event will be used for venue rental fees and to pay performers. There will be a raffle at the event featuring prizes from Model Express, Tantra Fitness, Community Thrift and Vintage, Intamo Pleasurables, and Heavealatex. 70% of the raffle funds will be used to pay venue and performer expenses. The other 30% will be donated to the Indian Residential School Survivors Society.

If you have the means please consider donating to the Indian Residential School Survivors Society or funds to help pay our perfomers.

See you April 30th <3

Event Photos

Where is it happening?

The Cobalt Cabaret, 917 Main Street, Vancouver, Canada

Event Location & Nearby Stays:


CAD 0.00 to CAD 20.00

Age of Aquarius Productions

Host or Publisher Age of Aquarius Productions

It's more fun with friends. Share with friends