A Cowboy Steak Dinner
Fri Jun 11 2021 at 06:30 pm to 08:30 pm
Central Market Austin North Lamar | Austin, TX
About this Event
Capture the flavors of Texas in a meal that would satisfy any hard-working ranch hand. We'll show you how to cook a USDA Prime Texas steak to perfection; create a salad and a side dish that highlight local flavors; and discover how baking in cast iron adds a new dimension to your desserts.
For ages 18 & up.
- Texas Caviar (Black-eyed Pea Salad on a Bed of Lettuces)
- Whiskey Marinated Cowboy Steak (Ribeye) with Sweet Onion Relish
- Spicy Sweet Potato Steak Fries
- Cast Iron Seasonal Fruit Crisp with Pecan Streusel Topping
Participants who are 21 Years and Older will enjoy Texas wines paired with their meal.
Safety & Precautions
- We ask that you return a signed copy of the waiver for each attendee via email prior to class.
- Please wear a mask while in the Cooking Schools. Masks can be removed to enjoy samples provided or the food that you have prepared.
- Our Partners will maintain a 6-foot distance from attendees while in the Cooking Schools. We ask that you maintain a 6-foot distance from other attendees during the class.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of two hours. For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed time of the class.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Where is it happening?Central Market Austin North Lamar, 4001 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, United States