5 Costly Mistakes First-Time Authors Make For Book Publishing — Helsinki
Wed May 25 2022 at 02:00 am to 05:00 am
Online - Anywhere w/Fast Wifi and Sound, Helsinki | Helsinki, ES
About this Event
Learn The 5 Costly Mistakes First-Time Authors Make For Publishing Their Book (and How to Avoid Them)
(Secrets to Sell Thousands of Books, Get Readers to Leave Hundreds of Reviews, and Make Money as an Author, Even in This Post-COVID, Closed Bookstores World)
"First-Time Authors Book Publishing Masterclass"
Welcome to the First-Time Authors Masterclass by Sush, CEO and Founding Partner of Global Book Publishing.
Feel like you are not getting anywhere with your book writing and publishing because you get stuck with no one to give you a feedback ? ?
Wondering how to publish your book right on the first attempt, without repeating the common mistakes that could cost you thousands?
Figuring a way to find the best chance of your book being a success?
I'm sure these questions are all sure to be on top-of-mind for any first-time author!
In this workshop, Susmita is going to show you exactly how you too can become a successful author of a well-published book within no time. It is a proven system that's been worked on for over 15 years and thousands of people have already benefited from it from around the world. All you need to do is register your seat today for FREE.
During this Masterclass, you will learn exactly how to avoid the common mistakes First-Time Authors make while publishing their book, including:
- ?Strategies - How to Start Writing and Publishing your book TODAY, irrespective of which 'Publishing Path' you choose
- ??♀️Mistakes - Learn the top 5 Mistakes to avoid you must avoid while publishing
- ? How to market your book right and convert your book into a recurring source of income
- ? A detailed step-by-step explanation of the Complete Publishing Process
- ? Pros and Cons of Different Publishing Paths
- ? Royalties and Cost associated with each type of books
- ? Global Distribution of your Book
- ☝️ The insider secrets to successfully publish a best-selling book
- ?Guaranteed - Over 20,000 students have learned this format and it has worked, I guarantee that you will be at the next level in your Book Publishing Journey after attending this masterclass
- ?ONLINE Event - This is a live and interactive ONLINE Masterclass.
In case you miss the live session, I will send you the recording of the live session, but I would suggest you to attend live because you would be able to ask the questions and learn much more.
Frequently asked questions…
- Is it in-person Masterclass or virtual Masterclass? This is a virtual Masterclass and you can attend it from the comfort of your home
- Is this workshop helpful to non-fiction writers or children books ? Definitely! The processes and strategies taught are geared towards everyone, including non-fiction writers, fiction writers and children book writers. The template is useful if you are looking for a job or are currently working and looking to make a change in your career or even if you're applying to a new school.
- Would you help me decide which Publishing Path to choose? Yes, we cover about the different publishing paths and pros/cons of each path, so that you can choose the best path to move forward and publish your book
Here is what attendees said about the past events:
"Thank you for sharing valuable knowledge. One of the best publishing workshops I have ever attended. Keep up the good work."
“Before attending the workshop, I thought it is going to all about selling but I was amazed by the amount of knowledge Susmita shares about the different worlds of publishing and how it should be done, I am thrilled to have attended this workshop.”
“The best publishing workshop I have attended so far. The host teaches everything about book publishing. The amount of information I have received in these 90 minutes is invaluable. Thank you for doing this.”
Where is it happening?Online - Anywhere w/Fast Wifi and Sound, Helsinki, Finland
Event Location & Nearby Stays: