3-Day Financial Empowerment Workshop
Tue Feb 07 2023 at 02:30 pm to Thu Feb 09 2023 at 04:30 pm
CareerSource Tampa Bay Ruskin | Ruskin, FL
About this Event
1. What is the T3 Program?
The T3 program is a federal grant initiative that provides outreach and education to taxpayers residing in Hillsborough County.
2. Target Population:
The program targets adult individuals, ages 25-64, with children who are at risk for or have Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE's).
3. Program Goals:
(A) Establish multi-sectorial partnerships to support and guide EITC outreach and educational activities.
(B) Plan and implement EITC outreach and educational activities in communities at higher risk of ACE’s.
(C) Evaluate T3 Program activities, risk factors, protective factors, enrollment, engagement, and participant satisfaction.
(D) Communicate and disseminate findings, successes and lessons learned.
4. The T3 program will:
(1) Increase the number of individuals receiving Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC).
(2) Provide activities and referrals to service providers that will assist in changing and/or reducing risk and protective factors such as stress, depression, financial security and social supports.
(3) Evaluate Earned Income Tax Credit activities.
(4) Implement sustainability of the successful interventions.
5. What are the services offered by T3?
• Tax Preparation Services
• Referrals for Support Services
• Educational Workshops
Where is it happening?CareerSource Tampa Bay Ruskin, 201 14th Avenue Southeast, Ruskin, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: