2023 Bizerkeley Food Festival
Sun Sep 03 2023 at 10:00 am to 04:00 pm
Sports Basement | Berkeley, CA
About this Event
We are excited to see you!Reminder: No Dogs allowed! Only ADA service animals. Parking is on Ward Street and Milvia Street, all street parking free on Sunday! No parking in Sports Basement parking lot or near Savo Island Housing spaces (the brown condo style homes on Ward and Milvia). Thanks friends!
We are so excited to bring some of the BEST of vegan food and more to beautiful downtown Berkeley! The Bizerkeley Food Fest is the city of Berkeley's first and only vegan food festival that will feature over 40 vendors and more to bring our community together outdoors in a safe and fun fashion. A fun time will be had by all!
At Sports Basement Berkeley in the outdoor parking lot from 11am-5pm (or when our vendors sell out), we will have so many goodies for our guests including(*subject to change):
- Free samples of delicious foods and goodies to take home.
- 21+ Hard Seltzer and Hard Komucha sampling
- Food vendors from all different types of cuisines including soul food, tacos, pupusas, Asia, desserts, and more!
- Live performances and DJ Bitesize!
- Bingo game for guests to win prizes! WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
- Kidz Korner: chalk, bubbles, organic fruit loop necklace activity
- Adoptable dogs, cats, and more on site* TO BE DETERMINED
- Speakers, Cooking Demos and a yoga demonstrations at the Entertainment pavilions
- Free samples all day long from Stand Up Burger Berkeley, Guru Energy Drinks, and Brave Robot!
- A silent auction where 100% of the proceeds benefit the Friends of Berkeley Animal Care Services
- Discounts to shop Sports Basement Berkeley
- Benefitting the Friends of Berkeley Animal Care Services to raise funds for shelter dogs, cats, bunnies, and other shelter needs!
- AND MORE!!!!!
We will keep each other safe at this event, regardless of vaccination status by doing the following (*this may change):
- Social distancing when possible such as waiting in lines (please don't breathe down anyone's neck).
- Hand sanitizer stations
- and other recommended guidances by city health department officials to help maintain everyone's safety.
Hello everyone, my name is Erika Hazel or as I am known on social media @bizerkeleyvegan. I am a 7 year Berkeley resident and proud vegan of 6 years this October! I have traveled to veg fests from Los Angeles to Portland to Atlantic City and all the way back to our own Bay Area vegan festivals. This is the 8th vegan festival I have coordinated or helped to coordinate and have been organizing charitable events since my first clothing and toy drive at 8 years old in my hometown of Vallejo.
Event FAQ's* (Can be edited and updated at anytime.)
NO DOGS/PETS ALLOWED , except trained service animals. No emotional support animals allowed.
Event is completely outdoors except for indoor seating and shopping inside Sports Basement Berkeley.
Hand sanitizer stations set up at all booths, entrances, and exits.
Free masks provided to attendees, event staff, and vendors if yours breaks or gets dirty.Tickets are non-refundable for any reason but are transferable. (unless the event is cancelled).
The event will happen, rain or shine!
Free water (while supplies last) for all attendees, event staff, and vendors.
Ins and Outs are okay! Re-admits will only be accepted with a festival wristband on. No wristband no entry.
Tickets will be sold at the door. Tickets must be purchased to enter.
Please follow the guidelines and directions of festival staff for your safety and the safety of others.
There are chairs for guests to sit outside under pop up tents.
Guests are NOT allowed to eat inside Sports Basement Berkeley unless otherwise directed by Sports Basement staff or signage.
Thank you to our sponsors:TBA
Where is it happening?Sports Basement, 2727 Milvia Street, Berkeley, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 0.00 to USD 50.00