2022 Winston-Salem Heart & Stroke Walk
Sun Oct 23 2022 at 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm
Bailey Park | Wallburg, NC
AdvertisementParticipating in the Heart Walk is about coming together, getting hearts
pumping, honoring survivors, raising lifesaving funds – and having fun
along the way. The Winston-Salem Heart & Stroke Walk will be in-person on Sunday, October 23rd at Bailey Park in Downtown Winston-Salem!
1 PM -Check-in
2 PM - Walk begins
Joining the Heart Walk is one of the most important things you can do for yourself and for others. Please take a moment now to register at www.winstonsalemheartwalk.org.
The Winston-Salem Heart & Stroke Walk has always been a terrific way to get moving while socializing with friends, family, and coworkers. But it's so much more than a walk! Walking in the Heart Walk boosts your heart health AND your mental health and helps thousands of others at the same time.
This year's Heart Walk is being led by Co-Chairs Brad Roehrenbeck of MedCost and Goldie Byrd, PhD of Wake Forest School of Medicine.
When you join us for the Heart Walk, we'll connect you with some great tools:
- Move More with our mobile app, which includes a free activity tracker and some challenges that will inspire you to find creative ways to meet your goals.
- Connect with friends and family with our easy-to-use tools that help you share information and raise lifesaving funds
- Earn Rewards like free Heart Walk gear so you can proudly show your support of our mission.
- Groove while you move with our exclusive Heart Walk on demand playlist.
- Get Inspired get creative, move wherever you are, any way you want - include your family too!
The Winston-Salem Heart & Stroke Walk is supported by Healthy for Good Sponsors Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist & MedCost, and Forsyth Life is Why Sponsor Novant Health.
We'll see you at the Start Line!
Where is it happening?Bailey Park, Wallburg, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: