2022 St. Patrick's Parade Float
Sun Mar 06 2022 at 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm
Annapolis | Annapolis, MD
About this Event
**Please fill out the Order Form, Accept the Waivers and submit your Script to be read at the reviewing stand.**
Details: The 9th Annual Annapolis St. Patrick’s Parade will be held on March 6, 2022. First Float steps off at 1pm. Parade is approx. 2 hours long. More details such as line-up to come as we get closer to parade day.
Rules: This is an Irish Parade. No political candidates. Note: We will accept sitting politicians per tradition.
1. Only sitting local politicians are allowed in the parade. No politicians are allowed to campaign. No campaign posters or voting requests!
2. There will be no piggy backing off of other participants. If two organizations are in the same float, that is two entries. Please provide separate entry forms. If you would like to sponsor a non-profit with your company or be in their float, please do. The cost would be $500.
3. All units MUST BE pre-registered. Walk-up units will NOT be permitted to participate.
4. All Floats MUST have proper restraints for children and adults. This will be STRICTLY enforced by the Marshals and Law Enforcement. This is for your own safety.
5. All entries must be in good taste, suitable for a family event and show respect to other parade participants. Units must decorate their floats or entrants in St. Patrick’s Day fashion. I.e. Green is good.
6. Signs carried or on other items or persons must be specifically related to Irish Heritage or Irish Themes or Public Safety.
7. Car clubs are prohibited.
8. All entries must keep moving and in line of march at all times. No exceptions. Units cannot stop along the parade route at any time or for any reason.
9. No items may be thrown from parade units. If you wish to hand out items, they must by approved in advance by contacting John O’Leary [email protected]
10. Horses and dog units must clean up after the animals as the parade progresses.
11. No alcoholic or other intoxicating beverages or controlled substances may be consumed, carried, or possessed y parade participants during the event.
**In addition, all parade participants must review and sign the waivers in order to be in the parade. Parents will also have to fill out a form for each child. Parade Marshals will be checking for compliance. Your responses will be recorded in a google form and you will receive a confirmation email. Waiver link may be found at https://naptownevents.com/waiver, or go to the Naptown Events website, click on Parade, then Waiver.
Thank you for your cooperation and for joining in the fun at this year's Annapolis St. Patrick's Parade!
Where is it happening?Annapolis, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 100.00 to USD 400.00