2022 Onsite School Group Programs
Mon Jan 31 2022 at 10:15 am to Fri Dec 09 2022 at 12:15 pmUTC+11:00
State Library Victoria | Melbourne, VI
About this Event
One ticket is equal to one school group of up to 25 students. Teachers and supervisors are additional to the 25 students. There is no additional cost for teachers and supervisors.
By booking a ticket, you reserve a two-hour time slot in the Library for your school group.
- One hour will be your facilitated workshop, run by a member of our programming team.
- The other hour will be a self-guiding experience (not facilitated by Library staff), giving you access to the Library’s amazing spaces and exhibitions at your own leisure. School group will be split into groups of 10 and will need adult supervision if they are Year 7 or younger.
- For schools with an ICSEA ranking below 1000, the Primary Research Skills Program and Create Your Own Book Program are made possible by the generous support of Gandel Foundation.
- Limited full-excursion funding is available to Victorian primary schools with an advantage ranking (ICSEA) below 1000. Check your school’s ICSEA on the My School website and email [email protected] to receive access to this offer.
- If you need to cancel your booking, It is your responsibility to do this via Eventbrite, no less than 30 days before the attendance date. Non-attendance or cancellation outside the 30 day period, will mean you will be charged 100 per cent of the booking fee and it will be non-refundable.
- Booking via Eventbrite constitutes an intention to attend and confirmation that you have read and understood all applicable terms (which are provided in Eventbrite at the time of booking).
- It is your responsibility to check that the group and student numbers, and the total amount payable, are correctly listed in the email above.
- In the event of escalated COVID restrictions and this event can not go ahead we will offer you an online session or reschedule to a later date.
To make an inquiry please contact us at [email protected]
Where is it happening?State Library Victoria, 328 Swanston Street, Melbourne, Australia
Event Location & Nearby Stays: