2021 Steiner Ranch Turkey Trot
Thu Nov 25 2021 at 07:30 am to 09:45 am
Towne Square Park | Austin, TX
About this Event
The Steiner Ranch HOA Event Planning Committee invites Steiner Ranch residents, their friends, and family to Steiner’s 2021 Turkey Trot! The event will open at 7:30am, the Kids Fun Run will begin at 7:45 am and the 5K Run at 8:00 am on Thanksgiving morning at Towne Square Park. This event supports a great cause as proceeds will be donated to Community First! Village.
We hope you’ll join your neighbors, bring your family, and your friends, to what is sure to be a great start to Thanksgiving Day!
We will have music, free cookies, free coffee, and water.
Tickets are non-refundable. By registering for this event, you agree to the following:
This Participant Waiver (this “Waiver”) is made by the undersigned participant (“Participant”), the undersigned Guardian (as applicable), and Steiner Ranch Master Association, Inc. (the “Association”). In consideration of the right to use, enjoy and clean-up the common area and improvements of the Association, including without limitation park trails, and other fixtures, amenities, and facilities at the Association (collectively, the “Association Facilities”), and for other good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged by Participant, Participant agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Participant acknowledges the inherent risks involved in participating at the event, including but not limited to bodily injury, sickness, disease, and death. Participant shall comply (and shall cause any guests, invitees, or licensees of Participant to comply) with the Association’s rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and restrictions governing Participant’s (and Participant’s guests’, invitees’, and licensees’) participating at the event. RESIDENT ALSO ACKNOWLEDGES THE RISK OF CONTRACTING THE VIRUS THAT CAUSES COVID-19 ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING AT THE EVENT. RESIDENT HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IS PARTICIPATING WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE AND DISCLOSURE OF THE RISKS AND DANGERS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH USE. RESIDENT SHALL COMPLY (AND SHALL CAUSE ANY GUESTS, INVITEES, OR LICENSEES OF RESIDENT TO COMPLY) WITH THE ASSOCIATIONS’ RULES, REGULATIONS, GUIDELINES, POLICIES, AND RESTRICTIONS AND ANY LOCAL OR FEDERAL GUIDANCE OR RULES GOVERNING RESIDENT’S (AND RESIDENT’S GUESTS’, INVITEES’, AND LICENSEES’) USE OF THE ASSOCIATION FACILITY.
2. PARTICIPANT HEREBY ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND ALL RISK OF DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BODILY INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF REAL OR PERSONAL PROPERTY, AND MONEY DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGE”), SUSTAINED BY PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER PARTY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO PARTICIPANT’S (OR PARTICIPANT’S GUESTS’, INVITEES’, OR LICENSEES’) PRESENCE IN OR USE AND CLEAN-UP OF THE ASSOCIATION FACILITIES. THIS ASSUMPTION OF RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK INCLUDES (WITHOUT LIMITATION) SUCH DAMAGE CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF: THE ASSOCIATIONS, REALMANAGE, GRANDMANORS, AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, COMMITTEE MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS OF ANY TIER, SISTER AND PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND INTERRELATED COMPANIES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “INDEMNIFIED PARTIES”). RESIDENT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES ARE NOT INSURERS AND THAT RESIDENT ASSUMES ALL RISKS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS, DAMAGE, OR DEATH, INCLUDING PERSONAL PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND RESIDENT FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES HAVE MADE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, NOR HAS THE RESIDENT RELIED UPON ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SAFETY OF PARTIPATING AT THE EVENT.
3. PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT IS PARTICIPANT’S (AND PARTICIPANT’S GUESTS’, INVITEES’, AND LICENSEES’) RESPONSIBILITY TO CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN BEFORE ENGAGING IN PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE MADE NO INQUIRY OR INVESTIGATION INTO PARTICIPANT’S (OR PARTICIPANT’S GUESTS’, INVITEES’, OR LICENSEES’) PHYSICAL CONDITION OR ABILITY TO ENGAGE IN PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. FURTHERMORE, PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE MADE NO INQUIRY OR INVESTIGATION AS TO WHETHER PARTICIPANT OR PARTICIPANT’S GUESTS, INVITEES, OR LICENSEES ARE IN AN APPROPRIATE PHYSICAL CONDITION, OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE ABILITY, TO USE AND CLEAN-UP THE ASSOCIATION FACILITIES. PARTICIPANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS TO THE RELEASED PARTIES THAT PARTICIPANT AND ANY OF PARTICIPANT’S GUESTS, INVITEES, AND LICENSEES ARE SUFFICIENTLY FIT AND PHYSICALLY ABLE TO USE AND CLEAN-UP THE ASSOCIATION FACILITIES AND ENGAGE IN PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES IN THE ASSOCIATION FACILITIES.
4. ON BEHALF OF PARTICIPANT AND PARTICIPANT’S SUCCESSORS, HEIRS, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES, AND ASSIGNS, PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES AND RELEASES, AND SHALL HOLD HARMLESS, THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGE, INJURIES, LOSSES, LIENS, CAUSES OF ACTION, SUITS, JUDGMENTS, PENALTIES, LIABILITIES, DEBTS, COSTS, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COURT COSTS AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES) OF ANY KIND (COLLECTIVELY, “CLAIMS”) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO PARTICIPANT’S PRESENCE IN OR USE AND CLEAN-UP OF THE ASSOCIATION FACILITIES. SUCH WAIVER, RELEASE, AND COVENANT TO HOLD HARMLESS INCLUDES (WITHOUT LIMITATION) CLAIMS CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, BY THE SOLE, JOINT, CONTRIBUTORY, OR COMPARATIVE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
5. PARTICIPANT SHALL INDEMNIFY, PROTECT, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DEFEND THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS BROUGHT BY ANY THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY GUESTS, INVITEES, OR LICENSEES OF PARTICIPANT) IF SUCH CLAIMS ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO PARTICIPANT’S OR ANY OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES’ PRESENCE IN OR USE AND CLEAN-UP OF THE ASSOCIATION FACILITIES. THIS COVENANT TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DEFEND INCLUDES (WITHOUT LIMITATION) CLAIMS CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, BY THE SOLE, JOINT, CONTRIBUTORY, OR COMPARATIVE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
Participant acknowledges that Participant has read and understands this Participant Waiver, as well as the rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and restrictions promulgated by the Association governing Participant’s use and clean-up of the Association Facilities. Participant knowingly and voluntarily agrees to the terms and conditions stated above.
Where is it happening?Towne Square Park, 12550 Country Trails Lane, Austin, United States